Our Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road Achievements guide & Trophies guide for this DLC lists every Achievement & Trophy for this Xbox 360 and PS3 downloadable content and tells you how to get and unlock them.
Table of Contents
Index of Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road Guides:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
- This Page: Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road Walkthrough
There are 5 Achievements with a total of 125 points to earn in the Xbox 360 version.
And there are 5 Trophies that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (2), Silver (2), Gold (1), Platinum (0) and Hidden (0) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
1. ED-Ecated (20G) – Find all of ED-E’s upgrades in the Divide. — There are five ED-E upgrades for you to find in Lonesome Road, here are the locations for each.
1. Found in the Hopeville Silo Bunker Entrance.
2. Found in the Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters beneath a desk.
3. Found down an elevator and through a locked door (hack it!) at the Ashton Silo Control Station.
4. Found in the Municipal Sewers.
5. Found in near the Cave of the Abaddon.
See the exact locations of all five in this video.
2. Condemned to Repeat It (20G) – Decide the fate of all the Divide dwellers.
3. Hometown Hero (30G) – Complete Lonesome Road.
4. Rocket’s Red Glare (25G) – Acquire all upgrades for the Divide’s signature weapon. — You’ll need to obtain all three Weapon Upgrades found in the Commissary (wall vending machine) which will cost around 40,000 Caps. Here is a cheating tip though to earn this Achievement easier. Be sure to pick up any Weapon or Armor that is valuable. Use the Camel Back and Burden to Bear and Ed-E Storage. When Ed-E leaves put them in an empty metal box, then backtrack to pick them up. At the last commissary sell everything besides the Red glory, because buying each mod replenishes the commissary cap. Remember that after you get the Achievement, you can simply reload your last save and you’ll everything you sold back again. Plus the Achievement. Huzzah!
5. Warhead Hunter (30G) – Detonate all of the warheads in the Divide. — You must find all of the Warheads to earn this Achievement! No small task, many of them are easy to spot, but many are well hidden.
1. ED-Ecated (Bronze) – Found all of ED-E’s upgrades in the Divide.
2. Condemned To Repeat It (Bronze) – Decided the fate of all the Divide dwellers.
3. Hometown Hero (Gold) – Completed Lonesome Road.
4. Rocket’s Red Glare (Silver) – Acquired all upgrades for the Divide’s signature weapon.
5. Warhead Hunter (Silver) – Detonated all of the warheads in the Divide.
Thanks to Flinkjo for the guide video.
Please comment if you have any trophy unlock tips of your own and we’ll give you credit for it. Thanks for visiting!