Our Gears of War 3 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this third person action shooter exclusive to Xbox 360.
In Gears of War 3, players fight on as Marcus Fenix, the grizzled war hero and leader of Delta Squad. Eighteen months after the fall of the last human city, the war against the Locust rages on. Meanwhile, deep beneath the surface, a fearsome new threat is infecting the planet from within. With survivors scattered and civilization in ruins, time is running out for Marcus and his comrades as they fight to save the human race.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The Gears of War series is one of the most popular franchises in Xbox history, with more than 12 million games sold worldwide, an upcoming film, New York Times best-selling novels and more.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. Locust splatter may offend those of a gentle disposition.
Table of Contents
- Act 1 Chapter 1 Anchored
- Act 1 Chapter 2 Abandon Ship
- Act 1 Chapter 3 Homecoming
- Act 1 Chapter 4 Helping Hand
- Act 1 Chapter 5 MVP
- Act 1 Chapter 6 Hanging by a Thread
- Act 2 Chapter 1 Shipwrecked
- Act 2 Chapter 2 House of Sand
- Act 2 Chapter 3 Forced Entry
- Act 2 Chapter 4 Trench Run
- Act 2 Chapter 5 Hijack
- Act 2 Chapter 6 Airborne
- Act 2 Chapter 7 Touchdown
- Act 3 Chapter 1 Unbreakable
- Act 3 Chapter 2 Rescue
- Act 3 Chapter 3 Breakneck Run
- Act 3 Chapter 4 Ghost Town
- Act 3 Chapter 5 Brothers to the End
- Act 4 Chapter 1 Ashes to Ashes
- Act 4 Chapter 2 Crater
- Act 4 Chapter 3 Hang em High
- Act 4 Chapter 4 Batten Down the Hatches
- Act 4 Chapter 5 Bon Voyage
- Act 4 Chapter 6 Watery Grave
- Act 5 Chapter 1 Home Away From Home
- Act 5 Chapter 2 Black Out
- Act 5 Chapter 3 Shattered Paradise
- Act 5 Chapter 4 Threshold
- Act 5 Chapter 5 Ascension
- Act 5 Chapter 6 Reckoning
Index of Gears of War 3 Guides:
- This Page: Gears of War 3 Walkthrough
- New Page: Gears of War 3 COG Tags Locations Guide
- New Page: Gears of War 3 Collectibles Locations Guide
- New Page: Gears of War 3 Achievements Guide
- New Page: Gears of War 3 Codes
- For Fun: Gears of War 3 Unboxing by Ice T
- For Fun: Gears of War 3 Wallpaper
Gears of War 3 Walkthrough
Published by Microsoft Game Studios, the Gears of War franchise has won over 30 “Game of the Year” awards, sold more than 12 million copies worldwide and redefined the third-person shooter genre for this console generation. The game has also inspired a full line of toys and collectibles, apparel, an upcoming film, graphic novels and a book series by New York Times best-selling author Karen Traviss. The Gears of War series is exclusive to the Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system and its riveting multiplayer action makes it one of the most popular titles on Xbox LIVE.
Key Game Features:
- Enthralling cinematic story. Experience the epic finale to the Gears of War trilogy and fight alongside Delta Squad to rescue humanity. Discover the fate of Marcus and his surviving comrades in this immersive and emotionally engaging story.
- Unparalleled gameplay. Gears of War 3 builds upon the series’ genre-defining gameplay and captivates players in an intimately intense action game. The latest chapter in the saga introduces new playable COG characters and fresh challenges with ferocious enemies.
- Explosive multiplayer action. One of the definitive multiplayer experiences on Xbox LIVE, Gears of War 3 features new cooperative and competitive multiplayer experiences for veteran players and rookies alike.
- Amazing visuals. Gears of War 3 pushes the envelope for stunning visuals on Xbox 360. Through the latest advances in Unreal Engine 3 technology, the game delivers improved graphics, animation and lighting that immerse players in the destroyed beauty of the rich environments.
Welcome to the Gears of War 3 Walkthrough!
After you have finished watching the cut-scene, you will need to make your way out the cell and follow Anya and you will enter another cut-scene.
Once you have reached your checkpoint, you will need to run forward and get to some cover and take out the Lambent below.
Once you have taken out the Lambent, you will enter another cut-scene.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16 Page 17 Page 18 Page 19 Page 20 Page 21 Page 22 Page 23 Page 24 Page 25 Page 26 Page 27 Page 28 Page 29 Page 30 Page 31