Rumors abound for a Super Mario 3D Land demo, Yoshi 3DS platformer, WarioWare 3DS, Ace Attorney 5 and more as Nintendo’s September event, called the “3DS New Product Conference”, where Nintendo is expected to reveal a number of new games, draws ever-closer.
Naturally the conference will have a focus on new 3DS titles and confirming previously announced or rumored games, details or features.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
As listed above, key new rumors include a demo of Super Mario 3D Land, an all-new 2D Yoshi platformer from Kirby’s Epic Yarn developer Good-Feel, a 5th Ace Attorney game (that includes a Miles Edgeworth scenario) and a new game from the WarioWare team that could be an all-new 3DS WarioWare.
Other rumors include:
- An all-new Monster Hunter game exclusively for 3DS that supports online play. Whether or not this is the same game as the Monster Hunter Tri 3G or a new title isn’t known.
- An all-new Etrian Odyssey RPG title.
- An enhanced port of the Capcom PSP cult hit “God Eater” (also in development for PS Vita).
- An all-new game in the Baten Kaitos series of RPGs (FINALLY!). Baten Kaitos was released by Namco for GameCube way back in 2004. This one is reportedly titled, “Baiten Kaitos: Silence of a Mechanized Son” for 3DS.
- An all-new Mach Rider game from Nintendo called “Mach Rider Unchained”.
- A new game from “Alchemist”, the developer of Umineko.
- Hatsune Miku for 3DS, which includes all songs from Project DIVA and its sequel.
- Grasshopper’s title “The Silver Case”, has now been reborn on 3DS instead of the original DS.
Last but definitely not least, Nintendo is expected to announce that playable demos of upcoming games are coming to 3DS, starting with a Super Mario 3D Land demo! Nintendo is also expected to reveal the release date of the free DSiWare port of The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (GBA version).
Whether these rumors turn out to be true or false will be known soon, the event is set for September 13th, tomorrow!
Here is a video of the Super Mario 3D Land demo we will most likely get.