Our Disgaea 4 Trophies guide lists every Trophy for this PS3 Strategy RPG and tells you how to get and unlock them.
Table of Contents
Index of Disgaea 4 Guides:
There are 51 Trophies that can be earned in this title. Earn Bronze (42), Silver (5), Gold (3), Platinum (1) or Hidden (50) to increase your Gamer Level.
1. Unanimously Elected (Platinum) – Complete all other trophies. You have obtained all the trophies.
Hidden Trophies List
2. Biggus Stickus (Gold) – Inflict 10,000,000,000 damage.
3. Evildoer Of the Year (Gold) – Unlock all Evil Symbols.
4. Items Roadshow (Gold) – Collect all items (excluding grades). Now aim for completing all the grades, too!
5. Pimp My Ship (Silver) – Collect all of the Pirate Ship parts.
6. Intelligence Director (Silver) – All ranks of all job and monster classes can be created through Character Creation.
7. Special Stalker (Silver) – Watch all of the special skills.
8. X-tra-Dimension-al Conquistador (Silver) – Clear all of the X-Dimension maps.
9. Roaring Pringer Bringer Downer (Silver) – Defeat Pringer X: Roar in the Land of Carnage.
10. This Is Disgaea 4! (Bronze) – Watch the opening anime. Enjoy Disgaea 4! — All you need to do is watch the entire opening anime scene to earn this Trophy!
11. New Party Established (Bronze) – Clear up to Episode 3 in the main story.
12. E Pluribus Netherum (Bronze) – Clear up to Episode 7 in the main story.
13. The End of the Beginning (Bronze) – Clear the main game and unlock the Post-Game.
14. Carnage In the Streets (Bronze) – Visit the Land of Carnage.
15. Fenrich’s Mission (Bronze) – Watch Fenrich’s epilogue.
16. The Melancholy Of Fuka Kazamatsuri (Bronze) – Watch Fuka’s epilogue.
17. Desco’s New Purpose (Bronze) – Watch Desco’s epilogue.
18. Vote For Emizel (Bronze) – Watch Emizel’s epilogue.
19. Of Promises Past (Bronze) – Watch Artina’s epilogue.
20. Fight the God Fight (Bronze) – Defeat God (self-proclaimed) and watch the ending.
21. Party On, Axel (Bronze) – Defeat Axel in the Post-Game and make him an ally.
22. Party On, Archangel Flonne (Bronze) – Defeat Archangel Flonne in the Post-Game and make her an ally.
23. Party On, Beryl (Bronze) – Defeat Raspberyl in the Post-Game and make her an ally.
24. Party On, Etna (Bronze) – Defeat Etna in the Post-Game and make her an ally.
25. Party On, Laharl (Bronze) – Defeat Laharl in the Post-Game and make him an ally.
26. Party On, Asagi (Bronze) – Defeat Asagi in the Post-Game and make her an ally.
27. Party On, Prinny Kurtis (Bronze) – Defeat Prinny Kurtis in the Post-Game and make him an ally.
28. Party On, Zetta (Bronze) – Defeat Zetta in the Post-Game and make him an ally.
29. Viva Sprites! (Bronze) – Fight five battles with the ‘Classic’ display option. Pixels still rock! — This Trophy is easy as pie to get. Simply go into your menu for “Chara Sprites” and change the setting from “Advanced” to “Classic”. You then need to play the game five times with the character sprites set to Classic. You can easily do this by replaying previous maps/missions that you know you can easily beat again.
30. Baby’s First Reincarnation (Bronze) – Reincarnate for the first time. — You can Reincarnate by having at least 100 Mana. Go to your Cam-Pain menu and select Reincarnation (also called Transmigration), which will reset your characters level back to 1. However this ultimately gives you endless benefits. When you Reincarnate, your character can switch to a different Class but with increased stats, weapon mastery and transferring of certain abilities from the previous Class. Through Reincarnation you can effectively exceed the level cap of 9999 by reaching 9999 over and over again, therefore learning skills from multiple classes and growing ever more powerful.
31. Snare Bear Stare (Bronze) – Throw and capture an enemy character in the base panel.
32. Success Comes From Failure (Bronze) – Get a Game Over from having your party get defeated. — This video reveals an easy way to earn this “Success Comes From Failure” Game Over Trophy during the early portions of the game as opposed to later on.
33. Collateral Damage (Bronze) – Defeat an ally character. — You must kill an Ally to earn this Trophy, so it’s best to kill your lowest Ally, like a Prinny as seen in this video.
34. Treasure Hunter (Bronze) – Open 100 treasure chests.
35. Lead-Tongued Tyrant (Bronze) – Persuade by force three times. Demons should always resort to violence!
36. Step Back and Watch the Fireworks (Bronze) – Explode ten Prinnies in a row. — Do this by unlocking the Map Maker, which you earn after reaching Chapter 4. You’ll need to put the Prinnies in a line on the map you build, as seen in this video.
37. The Power of Creation Compels You (Bronze) – Conduct your first Map Edit.
38. Pirate Is As Pirate Does (Bronze) – Conduct your first Reverse Pirating.
39. Scavenger Hunt Champion of the Netherworld! (Bronze) – Open all chests at the base from Episode 1 to Post-Game.
40. How’s That Item World Coming Alone? (Bronze) – Clear 30 floors in the Item World.
41. Hangin’ At the Quick Yield (Bronze) – Max out the Rosen Queen Company customer level.
42. Phantom Thief (Bronze) – Steal 10 Rare and/or Legendary items.
43. Damages With Wolves (Bronze) – Inflict 100,000 damage.
44. Axel Statue Down! (Bronze) – Accidentally destroy Axel’s statue in the Mystery Room.
45. Bottom of the 9999th! (Bronze) – Train an ally up to LV 9999.
46. Master Crafter (Bronze) – Increase an item up to LV 300.
47. Dominatrix Lovin’ (Bronze) – Enforce discipline 100 times.
48. Timid Timmy (Bronze) – Cancel 1,000 battle actions.
49. Lobbyist Hobbyist (Bronze) – Give 50 bribes.
50. Scrooge the Pooge (Bronze) – Get over 100,000,000 HL.
51. Pirate Ninja (Bronze) – Defeat 100 Pirate Crew members in the Item World.
Please add your own tips to the comments to help each other out!