Our Dead Island walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Horror Survival FPS-RPG on the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3.
The island of Banoi is a lush, tropical paradise in the South Pacific where its flagship Royal Palms Resort serves as the ultimate getaway for vacationers with money to burn. However, all good things must soon come to an end.
The picturesque resort falls into madness, carnage and chaos after a mysterious and contagious zombie outbreak claims its once peaceful atmosphere. Cut off from the rest of the world, only four individuals who strangely find themselves immune to zombification have the power to protect the remaining survivors from the horrors of the island, to discover what’s really going on and find a way to escape before their own fatal ends.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. Zombie splatter may offend those of a gentle disposition.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
Index of Dead Island Guides:
- This Page: Dead Island Walkthrough
- New Page: Dead Island Collectibles Locations Guide for Tapes, Recordings, Banoi Herald Excerpts, and Id Cards
- New Page: Dead Island Achievements and Trophies Guide
- New Page: Dead Island Wallpaper (HD)
- For Fun: Dead Island Preview
Dead Island Walkthrough
The player is drawn into the world of Dead Island on the brink of a mysterious epidemic that suddenly, and without warning, breaks out on the fictional island of Banoi. As a guest of the Royal Palms Resort, the player’s stay was supposed to be a dream holiday; a luxurious getaway to the beautiful beaches of a tropical paradise. But faced with the reality of a zombie apocalypse, there is only one thing left to do: Survive. This is Dead Island a paradise to die for.
The Island of Banoi: If you’ve been dreaming about paradise, we know a place where you can make those dreams come true. The Island of Banoi. Just off the coast of Papua New Guinea, located South of the Equator and just north of Australia. Until very recently much of the island was wild and primitive and totally untouched by the modern world. Even though the capital, Moresby, was founded by Australian settlers in 1895, many places deep in the interior still have never been seen by western eyes.
Banoi’s lush tropical beauty offers many natural wonders: from verdant rain forests to mountain highlands to virginal white sand beaches. Take a diving tour and experience the wonder of coral reefs teaming with life. Hike the mountain highlands or explore Banoi’s extensive network of mysterious caves. Along the way you will encounter all manner of rare birds, butterflies, fish, reptiles, and mammals, including the great apes of the Banoi highlands. It’s a sportsman’s paradise with world-class rock climbing, fishing, hunting, sailing, and kayaking. Or if that sounds too taxing, find yourself a private beach, splash in the waves and soak up the sun. Meet the friendly people of Banoi. They are proud of their rich cultural heritage. The indigenous art is world renowned and unbelievably varied, reflecting the many local tribes with their own myths, legends and language. Come see what Heaven on Earth looks like. Come to beautiful Banoi. The pearl in the necklace of the Oceania Archipelago.
Key Game Features:
- In keeping with an atmosphere of desperation and survival by any means, Dead Island focuses on serious, first-person action gameplay with a close-quarter, immersive melee focus.
- Dead Island’s seamless 4 player co-op multiplayer seeks to provide the most immersive multiplayer experience to date. Players can drop in and out of each other’s games at any time with no loss of progress as well as the ability to continue on alone or with others.
- With thousands of weapons in-game to collect, from simple wooden bats to fire-axes to heavy rifles, Dead Island is a collector’s dream. This in combination with Dead Island’s weapon customization system will enable the player to craft the ultimate weapon to ensure their survival.
- With an open-world setting, Banoi is filled to the brim with things to do and objectives to tackle, allowing a fresh way to advance both the characters and story at the same time and providing for endless replay value.
- Dead Island’s damage system gives an unprecedented visual detail of the effects of each attack on enemies pushing the boundaries of visualized gore.
Rise and Shine
Welcome everyone to the Dead Island Walkthrough!
The first thing you will need to do is make your way out of the shack and have a look around the area, you will need to pick up everything you can get your hands on.
Once you have picked everything up you need, you will need to head into the second shack and pick everything up you can find, you will be able to get the card located on the table in the shack when you are having a loot around.
You will need to take the card back to Sinamoi.
Dead Island Survival Hint: Energise cola is a great way to quickly restore your health and can often be found near groups of suitcases or in vending machines scattering around the island.
You will need to make your way over to the lifeguard tower, you will need to unlock the gate with your card and then head over to the tower, you will need to watch out for the very butch zombie and pick up the canister and throw them at the large zombie!
Whilst you are going through the lifeguard tower you will need to take out all the zombies you can find in the tower, you will need to use your torch in the Dead Island lifeguard tower as is gets very dark!
Whilst you are making your way through the tower you will need to keep your eyes open for energy drinks and energy boosters. You will need them!
Once you have taken everyone and everything out of the bottom area, make your way to the stairs and unlock the hatch and deal with all the Dead Island zombies on the upper level. Once you have taken out all the zombies you will need to loot this area too.
You will also need to have a look around your areas for blueprints, these will help you make weapons to take out the zombies.
After you have cleared out the entire lifeguard tower, you will need to get into the control area and radio to Sinamoi telling him you have finished your second quest Exodus for the Dead Island Walkthrough.
Dead Island Walkthrough Survival Hint:Repairing weapons when they are only slightly damaged costs a lot less than when they are nearing 0%, you will need to fix them quickly and often to save money.
Tags: Dead Island