Saints Row: The Third Trailer With Freefalling Gameplay!
Saints Row: The Third is the third entry in the highly popular Saints Row core series following the Violation-developed (Red Faction 1 and Red Faction II on PS2) Saints Row and Saints Row 2.
Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobble head dolls all available at a store near you. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute.
The Saints Row: The Third release date is on November 15th, 2011 for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
Freefall with this Saints Row: The Third trailer with some impressive cinematic gameplay!
Key Features of Saints Row: The Third include:
- Over The Top – Like a lap dance from a porn star, the action is naughty, fun, and definitely better than anything you’re getting at home.
- City of Sin – Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and sex trades.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It’s one thing to defeat your enemies. It’s another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and sex-toy warfare are all part of the fun.
- Co-op Madness – Give naked skydiving a try, landing in your partner’s flaming pickup as you make a suicide run toward a heavily armed Syndicate brothel. Steelport is more fun with a friend.
- Initiation Station – Create, share, and download the most outlandish characters every seen, from washed-up celebrities to naked ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint.
Tags: Saints Row: The Third
Categories: News, PC News, PS3 News, Videos, Xbox 360 News