Our Lego Batman Achievements guide (Trophies aren’t in the game) lists every Achievement for this Xbox 360 comic-book based Lego title and tells you how to get them.
Lego Batman is one of the many games that were released before Trophies were built into games and Trophy Support was never added to Lego Batman post-release.
1. Hero (25G) – Complete the first episode – Hero. — Simply beat the first episode of the game and you will earn this Achievement called “Hero”.
2. Super Hero (25G) – Complete the second episode – Hero.
3. Crusader (25G) – Complete the third episode – Hero.
4. Villain (25G) – Complete the first episode – Villain.
5. Super-Villain (25G) – Complete the second episode – Villain.
6. Crime Lord (25G) – Complete the third episode – Villain.
7. Sidekick (15G) – Complete a level in co-op.
8. Memorabilia (35G) – Collect all Memorabilia. — Collecting all of the Memorabilia in the game will unlock this “Memorabilia” Achievement along with the villain character “Ra’s Al Ghul”.
9. League Of Assassins (30G) – Unlock all the Villain characters.
10. Justice League (30G) – Unlock all the Hero characters.
11. It’s the Car, Right? (30G) – Unlock all Vehicles (Hero/Villain).
12. 1007 Mountain Drive (30G) – Complete Wayne Manor bonus level.
13. Unbreakable (30G) – Finish a level without dying (Character) with no extras. — This is easiest to do on the first level or the “There She Goes” level with Catwoman or the Killer Moth level.
14. 0000001 00000011 (20G) – Build the giant LEGO Robot.
15. The City Is Safe… For Now (50G) – 100% game completion.
16. Cobblepot School of Driving (20G) – Smash all the cars in the robot level.
17. Vigilante (25G) – Rescue 25 civilians. — Be sure to get this “Vigilante” Achievement in Single-Player as many people have problems with the Achievement unlocking in Co-Op multiplayer.
18. Be A Hero (40G) – Super Hero on every level. — Remember that you need to earn “Super Villain” on every level for the Villains as well to unlock this Achievement.
19. Super Builder (20G) – Build 50 LEGO build-its.
20. Nice Outfit! (20G) – Collect all suits.
21. Dressed To Impress (20G) – Get all suit upgrades.
22. The Richest Man In Gotham (40G) – Max out the stud counter. — Simply turn on all Stud Multiplayers if you’ve unlocked them and you can easily earn this Achievement.
23. The Most Dangerous Man On Earth (20G) – Defeat Joker, Two-Face, Riddler and Catwoman as Batman.
24. Heads I Win, Tails You lose (20G) – Defeat 10 goons and 10 police officers with Two-Face in a level. — If you play through the game more than one time you should get this Achievement pretty easily.
25. Who Needs Curiosity? (20G) – Defeat Catwoman 9 times. — You can earn this Achievement easily by playing Free Play Mode and picking Catwoman as the second player and Demolition Batman as the first. Kill her with him, mix and repeat and you’ll earn this “Who Needs Curiosity?” Achievement.
26. Shot To the Goon (20G) – Defeat 8 goons in 8 seconds.
27. Throwing Up (20G) – Throw 50 policemen with superstrength.
28. Atomic Backbreaker (20G) – As Bane do the Backbreaker on Batman.
29. Oh, I Got A Live One Here! (10G) – Shock 30 people with Joker’s hand buzzer.
30. Kill-A-Moth (20G) – Defeat Killer Moth.
31. Smash Gordon (20G) – Defeat Commissioner Gordon with Harley Quinn’s Hammer.
32. Start of Something Wonderful (15G) – Shock the Joker with the Joker.
33. Boy Wonder (10G) – Perform 20 backflips in a row with Robin.
34. Thanks A Million (30G) – Complete Arkham Bonus level. — You don’t need Hush to earn this “Thanks A Million” Achievement.
35. Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? (10G) – Glide for 9 seconds. — You can earn this “Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane?” Achievement by holding down the A Button to glide from a high place with a Batman-character. Levels you can earn it on include: The Wayne Manor Bonus Level (unlocked after beating the first three levels), in the Bank level by jumping from the Lift, or in the “A Surprise for the Commissioner” level with Batgirl.
36. Gentlemen, Start Your Screaming (15G) – Knock 5 people into the ground with a vehicle at once. — You can get this Achievement by using the Elephant in the Zoo level. Which will let you easily earn this “Gentlemen, Start Your Screaming” Achievement.
37. Natural Habitat (10G) – Smash all street lights in Episode 1 Chapter 1. — You can earn this “Natural Habitat” Achievement by destroying all of the Lightposts in Episode 1, Chapter 1. If the Achievement doesn’t pop up, try resetting and going back to the Dashboard and give it another shot. If it still doesn’t come up, try only using Batarangs to destroy objects and enemies and be sure that no bodies are knocked into the Street Lights. Also be sure that all of the Extras are turned off. If it doesn’t work in Single Player try again in Multiplayer. If you still don’t get it, reset the Xbox 360 and try again later. Keep at it and you should eventually earn the Achievement.
38. Make It Snappy (20G) – Build the Croc ride on.
39. The Destroyer Of Worlds (15G) – Destroy 12 objects at once with Bat Bombs.
40. There And Back (10G) – Destroy 10 objects in one Batarang throw. — Make sure you buy more Batarangs so you can get more targets, that’ll allow you to easily earn this “There And Back” Achievement.
41. Kiss From A Rose (15G) – Eat 15 enemies with the Venus ride on .
42. Ice To See You (15G) – Freeze 50 enemies as Mr. Freeze. — To get this “Ice To See You” Achievement try attempting it in Story Mode and freeze the Police instead of killing them.
43. Say Hello To My Little Friends (15G) – Destroy 20 policemen with penguin bombers.
44. Scare Tactics (10G) – Scare 5 enemies with Scarecrow.
45. Down the Rabbit Hole (20G) – Use Mad Hatter’s mind control to walk 5 enemies to their deaths.
46. Eat Floor… High Fiber (15G) – Slam 20 goons into the floor with Batman. — To easily get this Achievement, always use the B Button to pick up and enemy and press the B Button again to slam them into the ground when destroying enemies as Batman. Doing so should earn you the “Eat Floor . . . High Fiber” Achievement once you’ve done the above to 20 enemies.