Infamous 2 Trophies Guide (PS3)
Our InFamous 2 Achievements & Trophies guide lists every Trophy for this PS3 open-world sequel and tells you how to get them.
PLAYSTATION 3 TROPHIES LIST
Earn Bronze (40), Silver (9), Gold (2), Platinum (1) or Secret (0) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
1. InFamous 2 Platinum Trophy (Platinum) – Collect all other inFAMOUS 2 Trophies
2. Pain Builds Character (Gold) – Finish the game on hard difficulty.
3. Just One More (Gold) – Pick up all the blast shards scattered around New Marais. — There are 305 Blast Shards, however this time they are easier to collect than in the first game and more readily available. After completing sixty side missions you will earn the Shard Sense ability that will make it much easier to collect all of the 305 Blast Shards in the game. They will also show up on your mini-map. Find each and every one and you’ll earn a Gold Trophy for “Just One More”!
4. With Great Power Comes Greater Power (Silver) – Unlock and purchase all powers.
5. Shardcore (Silver) – Pick up 50% of blast shards scattered around New Marais. — This video guide shows the first 10 Dead Drops covering the first opening area of the 1st island.
6. Fight the Good Fight (Silver) – Unlock the good ending.
7. Forging Your Own Path (Silver) – Unlock the evil ending.
8. Land Lord (Silver) – Take over the first island in New Marais.
9. It’s My Town, Now (Silver) – Take over the second island in New Marais.
10. Well InFormed (Silver) – Collect all Dead Drops. — There are 29 Dead Drops to find! Find them all in our InFamous 2 Dead Drops Locations Guide.
11. Arch Villain (Silver) – Earn full negative Karma.
12. Incorruptible (Silver) – Earn full positive Karma.
13. Behind the Curtain (Bronze) – Collect 50% of the available Dead Drops.
14. A Streetcar Named ‘Boom!’ (Bronze) – Complete BOOM!
15. Quid Pro Kuo (Bronze) – Complete Leading the Charge.
16. Playing Both Sides (Bronze) – Complete Fooling the Rebels.
17. Ambulance Chaser (Bronze) – Complete Hearts and Minds Campaign.
18. Am I the Daddy? (Bronze) – Complete Nix’s New Family.
19. Exposure (Bronze) – Complete Exposing Bertrand.
20. The Cleaner (Bronze) – Complete the assassination side missions.
21. Frozen Asset (Bronze) – Complete the ice Conduit side missions.
22. Dazed and Defused (Bronze) – Take down the Blast Shard Bomber.
23. Back to the Bayou (Bronze) – Return to the swamp blockade. — You can do this after the “Good Gets Bad” mission on the second half of the island. You need the improved static thrusters.
24. Mountaineer (Bronze) – Climb to the top of the 3 tallest buildings in New Marais.
25. Extreme Makeover (Bronze) – Destroy 30 verandas or other large objects.
26. Watch That First Step (Bronze) – Defeat an enemy by destroying the object they stand on.
27. Finish What You Started (Bronze) – Perform 100 finishers or ultra melee combos.
28. Knockout In the Blackout (Bronze) – Defeat 50 enemies in powered down areas while no missions are active.
29. Go Long! (Bronze) – Hurl 50 objects using the Kinetic Pulse ability.
30. Cole’ Blooded (Bronze) – Defeat 100 civilians.
31. Army of Me (Bronze) – Defeat 300 enemies.
32. Hero to the People (Bronze) – Stop 80 crimes in progress.
33. Nothing Can Bring Me Down (Bronze) – Stay off the ground for 130 meters.
34. Return to Sender (Bronze) – Send a Helicopter’s rockets back at it using any Blast ability. — You can do this in the good guy mission “Leading The Charge.”
35. Vehicular Manslaughter (Bronze) – Defeat 25 enemies by throwing cars at them.
36. Take Them For A Spin (Bronze) – Hit at least 6 cars in a single Ionic Vortex.
37. Shock and Awe (Bronze) – Thunder drop into a group of 5 or more enemies.
38. Thunder Flop (Bronze) – Thunder drop from the highest place in New Marais.
39. Head Hunter (Bronze) – Use the Precision ability to rack up three head shots in rapid succession.
40. Discerning Taste (Bronze) – Take down a street performer who is imitating a statue. — Note that this is an evil act.
41. I’m As Shocked As You Are (Bronze) – Defeat an enemy or civilian by stepping in water.
42. Don’t Fence Me In (Bronze) – Climb a chain link fence and rejoice.
43. Express Elevator (Bronze) – Ascend 50 vertical launch poles.
44. Heavy Hitter (Bronze) – Use your Ionic Powers 30 times.
45. Matching Set (Bronze) – Unlock and purchase a power of each type by performing stunt
46. Level Up (Bronze) – Create a new mission using the UGC level editor.
47. UGC Curious (Bronze) – Play 10 user-generated missions.
48. UGC Veteran (Bronze) – Play 25 user-generated missions.
49. Trail Blazer (Bronze) – Play 5 user-generated missions under the Newest filter.
50. Closed Casket Affair (Bronze) – Give Bertrand what he wants.
51. Status Kuo (Bronze) – Choose Kuo in Storm the Fort.
52. Get Nix’ed (Bronze) – Choose Nix in Storm the Fort.
Thanks to Achievementhunters & Savg & FlyingToaster for the guide videos.
More will be added later on. Please share your own tips in the comments section.
Tags: InFamous 2
Categories: Guides, News, PS3 Guides, Videos