Table of Contents
- Unlockable Characters
- Unlockable Artwork, Intros, Endings, Bios, Stage Art and Models
- Unlockable License Card Titles
Index of Marvel VS Capcom 3 Guides:
- This Page: Marvel VS Capcom 3 Cheats
- New Page: Marvel VS Capcom 3 Walkthrough
- New Page: How To Unlock All Marvel VS Capcom 3 Characters
- New Page: Marvel VS Capcom 3 Special Moves & Hyper Combos List
- New Page: Marvel VS Capcom 3 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- For Fun: Marvel VS Capcom 3 Wallpaper
You will unlock characters in Marvel vs Capcom 3 by earning PP (Player Points) which you earn for playing single and multiplayer modes. Beat the game on Super Easy 4 to 5 times should give you enough PP to unlock all of the secret characters.
1. Akuma – Unlock by earning 2000PP
2. Hsien-Ko – Unlock by earning 6000PP
3. Sentinel – Unlock by earning 4000PP
4. Taskmaster – Unlock by earn 8000PP
5. Jill Valentine – Unlocked by purchasing the special edition of the game and entering the code included on the voucher card. She will be available as purchasable downloadable content on March 15, 2011.
6. Shuma Gorath – Ditto, same as Jill.
Here is a trailer showing off all of the characters in Marvel vs Capcom 3.
To unlock many of these, you will either need to earn a particular amount of PP or you meet certain conditions. Most can earned on any mode of the game.
1. 3-D Model (Character) – Unlock character 3D models by landing the last blow on Galactus with that character. Any difficulty will work.
2. Bio (Character) – Unlock character biographies by landing the last blow on Galactus with that character. Any difficulty will work.
3. Character Art 1 – Beat the Mission Mode Assignment with any character.
4. Character Art 2 – Unlock the second character art by landing the last blow on Galactus with that character. Any difficulty will work.
5. Character Art 3 – Unlock the third character art by landing the last blow on Galactus with that character. Any difficulty will work.
6. Credits – Simply beat the game once.
7. Ending (Character) – Unlock character biographies by landing the last blow on Galactus with that character. Any difficulty will work.
8. Opening 2 – Earn 15,000PP.
9. Opening 3 – Earn 30,000PP.
10. Opening 4 – Earn 60,000PP.
11. Special 3-D Model – Beat Arcade Mode with any character.
12. Special Art 1 – Earn 10,000PP.
13. Special Art 2 – Earn 15,000PP.
14. Special Art 3 – Earn 20,000PP.
15. Special Art 4 – Earn 25,000PP.
16. Special Art 5 – Earn 30,000PP.
17. Special Bio – Beat Arcade Mode with any character
18. Special Ending – Lose on the Final Stage of Arcade Mode.
19. Stage Art Danger Room – Complete Arcade Mode 1 time.
20. Stage Art The Daily Bugle – Complete Arcade Mode 2 times.
21. Stage Art Metro City – Complete Arcade Mode 3 times.
22. Stage Art Demon Village – Complete Arcade Mode 4 times.
23. Stage Art Kattlelox Island – Complete Arcade Mode 5 times.
24. Stage Art Hand Hideout – Complete Arcade Mode 6 times.
25. Stage Art S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier – Complete Arcade Mode 7 times
26. Stage Art Asgard – Complete Arcade Mode 8 times.
27. Stage Art Tricell Laboratory – Complete Arcade Mode 9 times
28. Stage Art Fate of the Earth – Complete Arcade Mode 10 times.
This video gives you an overview of the unlockables.
Unlock many of these online License Card Titles to differentiate yourself from the pack by meeting certain conditions, as described below.
1. Airborne Fighter – Perform an Air Combo.
2. All Nine PP Titles – Earn 100,000PP.
3. All Ten Online License Titles – Win 200 Matches.
4. Bring It On! – Land 30 Counter Hits.
5. Burnin’ Up! – Win 50 times with a Hyper Combo.
6. Character License Card 1 – Clear Arcade Mode with a specific character on any difficulty level.
7. Character License Card 2 – Clear Arcade Mode with a specific character on Very Hard.
8. Character License Card 3 – Complete five Missions with a specific character.
9. Character License Card 4 – Complete all Missions with a specific character.
10. Character License Card 5 – Use a specific character 30 times.
11. Cooling Down – Win once via Chip Damage (opponent must be guarding).
12. First Hit Wins – Get the first hit bonus 50 times.
13. I Ain’t Done Yet! – Win with X-Factor activated.
14. Just As Planned – Win 10 times via Judgment.
15. Reading Your Mind – Perform a Team Air Combo.
16. Schemer – Win 10 times via Chip Damage.
17. Win With Experience – Perform a team Air Counter.
This video shows off License Card details.