This God of War: Ghost of Sparta locations guide shows Gorgon Eyes locations, Phoenix Feathers locations, Minotaur Horns locations, and how to find all hidden treasure chests. We’ll get you started with this God of War: Ghost of Sparta collectibles video guide.
These videos will guide you to finding all the treasures with:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
1. Gorgon Eyes: For every 3 Gorgon Eyes you collect, you increase your overall health.
2. Phoenix Feathers: For every 3 Phoenix Feathers you collect, you increase your overall magic.
3. Minotaur Horns: For every 3 Minotaur Horns you collect, you increase your overall item power for special attacks.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Intro & Ruins of Atlantis
- Part 2: Death Gate
- Part 3: Temple of Thanatos
- Part 4: Temple of Poseidon
- Part 5: The Caldera
- Part 6: Thera & Lanaeus Boss Fight
- Part 7: Valcano Core
- Part 8: Island of Crete
- Part 9: Temple of Athena
- Part 10: The Bathhouse & Gates of Crete
- Part 11: Heraklion
- Part 12: Heraklion Forum
- Part 13: Streets of Heraklion
- Part 14: Mounts of Aroania & Sparta Entrance Puzzle
- Part 15: Chasm of Solace
- Part 16: Aroania Pass & Erinys Boss Fight
- Part 17: Erinys Boss Fight Continued
- Part 18: Sex Mini-game
- Part 19: Kratos’ Brother Deimos
- Part 20: Jails of Sparta & Piraeus Lion Boss Fight
- Part 21: Mounts of Laconia
- Part 22: Temple of Ares & Mirror Ghost Boss Fight
- Part 23: Path of Reckoning
- Part 24: Shrine of Boreas
- Part 25: Canyons of Sorrow
- Part 26: River of Lament & King Midas Boss Fight
- Part 27: Road to Atlantis
- Part 28: Port of Atlantis
Index of God of War: Ghost of Sparta Guides
- This Page: Treasure Locations Guide
- New Page: Relic Locations Guide
- New Page: How To Unlock Costumes
- New Page: Walkthrough
Please note: viewers must be at least 17 to watch, as the game’s rated M for Mature.
We’ll post the rest of the videos soon.
Big thanks to MasterYourGame for the walkthrough videos.