In this Saw 2: Flesh & Blood walkthrough, you’ll be guided through the beginning to ending moments of cutscenes and gameplay for this Konami horror game sequel based on the hit annual franchise for Xbox 360 and PS3.
SAW II: Flesh & Blood threatens sanity with new stomach-twisting traps and puzzles, more visceral combat, and an all-new storyline that takes place between the first and second movies. Gamers take on the role of Detective Tapp’s estranged son, Michael, who is trying to understand his father’s death. As players navigate their way through Jigsaw’s terrifying world, they will face mind-bending puzzles and must defend themselves against the minions Jigsaw has placed in their path. In order to escape Jigsaw’s games, players must use their intelligence and desire to live in order to survive.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Intro & Lock Picking
- Part 2: Campbell Searches For The Exit
- Part 3: Tapp At The Apartment Building Crime Scene
- Part 4: Unlocking Doors In The Hotel Lobby
- Part 5: Floor Puzzle & Meat Locker Room
- Part 6: Switches In The Kitchen & Save Henry
- Part 7: Save The Woman In The Box
- Part 8: Find The Pool Pump
- Part 9: Replace The Pool Pump
- Part 10: Draining The Pool To Free Sarah
- Part 11: Acid Bath & Puzzling To The Freight Elevator
- Part 12: Heading To Lacquer Studio
- Part 13: Stop Explosives From Hitting Machinery
- Part 14: Take Elevator To Joseph’s Trap Area & To The Generator Room
- Part 15: Generator Room
- Part 16: Escape Steam Room & To The Storage Warehouse For Chemicals
- Part 17: Rammer Boss Fight & Slicer Escape & Elevator Puzzle
- Part 18: Escape The Room With Carla
- Part 19: Slicer Boss Fight In The Passageway
- Part 20: Find The Character Connections For The Furnace Key
- Part 21: Save Solomon
- Part 22: Keep Avoiding Solomon On Your Way To The Exit Door
- Part 23: Spiked Rammer Boss Fight, Clock & Door Puzzles
- Part 24: Joseph Boss Fight & Ending
Index of Saw 2 Guides
- This Page: Walkthrough
- New Page: Billy Puppets Locations Guide
- New Page: Puzzle Pieces Locations Guide
- New Page: Achievements & Trophies Guide
- For Fun: Wallpaper
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes.
Starting this week, these videos will be replaced with a version that has voice-over tips & tricks to better help you out. Now let’s begin!
You will need to use the scalpel to cut the line which is directly under your eye if you do this correctly and with a good hand you will be able to get yourself a cut.
Exit the room and head to the look, take a look in the mirror.
When you get to the mini game, you need to rotate the symbols to match the one which is on your chest.
Once you have done that, the door will open.
You will need to head into the spotlight and go up the stairs, pick up the flash light, use it to have a look around the room. Take a look at the different torture devices.
Make your way over to the stairs which are located on the left hand side. The combination to the lock is 573.
Once you have gone through the door, you will need to head down the alley to the left. You will need to crouch down through this alley until you get to the second.
You will need to pick the door, move the camera around, put the key through the hole. If you hit the locks you will need to start over.
When you reach the next door, press X and Y quickly to move out of the way of the swinging blades.
When going through the hallway, you will need to quickly press A to stop yourself from falling.
Be ready when you get into the courtyard.
When you get charged at, you will need to move out of the way, this will cause him to fall down the shaft.
Go through the doors on the left. Go to the filling cabinet, you will be able to pick up a coupler here.
Go down the gall to the right., you will need to complete the circuit, two on the top and one on the bottom left.
You will need to push the cart over the bridge.
Go down the hall to the left, you will need to pick up the case file which is on the floor located near the boxes.
Go through the door with the green button, you will be greeted by Jigsaw.
Once you have spoken to him, you will need to head down the dark hallway. You will need to you RT and LT to balance the beam. You will need to press X quickly to move underneath the closing door.
You will now be playing as a new character. His name is Michael Tapp.
Once you have spoken to the men, head into the hall.
You will need to follow the hall and go down the stairs. You will need watch out as the hooded figures do attack.
You will quickly need to keep hitting A to get to the other side of the room.
Head though the hole in the wall, this is located on the other side of the cage. The answer for the combination is 732.
go down the hall to the right. Quickly pressing Y to avoid getting shot.
Get into the elevator and take it up.
You will need to hit the three button combination to bring down the man who come to attack you, once you have done that you will need to go up the stairs.
Go through another hole on the left wall past the door.
You will have another puzzle to do, the numbers are 0387.