ACHIEVEMENTS LIST IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
1. A Monument to All Your Sins (Campaign) for 150G – Completed every mission in Halo: Reach alone, on Legendary.
2. A New Challenger (Player Experience) for 10G – Completed all of the Daily Challenges in a given day.
3. A Spoonful of Blamite (Any) for 10G – Killed 10 enemies in Firefight or Campaign with a supercombine explosion.
4. A Storage Solution (Player Experience) for 5G – Used the File Browser to upload a file to your File Share. — The fastest way to do this is to just use something either you already have in the menus to upload or to go ahead and load a game real fast if there are not any. Then just quit out after, be it campaign or multiplayer and then upload that file to your file share. You can access these through Theater at the Main Menu then under Temporary History. Once you have selected a file, press the (X) button to enter the file options and then select “Upload To File Share” and the achievement will unlock once it is completed.
5. An Elegant Weapon (Any) for 10G – Killed 10 enemies in a Firefight or Campaign session with the DMR.
6. An Honor Serving (Player Experience) for 25G – Reached the rank of Captain in the UNSC.
7. Banshees, Fast and Low (Campaign) for 25G – Hijacked a Banshee during the Reach Campaign. — The absolute easiest mission to hijack one on is Mission 9, The Package and make sure to load Rally Point Bravo while on Normal difficulty. Head straight to doors that you have to defend and grab a jetpack from the wall. You are going to jetpack up to the area above the doorway and wait until a banshee comes to you. Then once that happens; jetpack towards the banshee and hold the (X) button when it indicates to perform the hijack. There are a few other missions you can get this on, such as Tip of the Spear but this mission is absolutely easier and much, much faster to get it on than the other missions.
8. Be My Wingman Anytime (Multiplayer) for 5G – Let a teammate spawn on you 5 times in an Invasion Matchmaking game.
9. Blaze of Glory (Firefight) for 25G – Scored 200,000 points in a Firefight game.
10. Cool File, Bro (Player Experience) for 5G – Recommended a file to someone. — In the Main Menu you are just going to head to Theater and choose a film under File Share and press the (X) button to view the file options to the film you have chosen. Then just select “Recommend To Friends” and the achievement will unlock.
11. Doctor, Doctor (Any) for 5G – Used a Health Pack to replenish life after taking body damage. — You can find these health packs lying around or attached to walls to use. Once you find one, hold the (X) button to restore your health and to unlock the achievement. This health pack is lying on the floor right before you go into the building and when you need to use night vision for the first time. There is actually another one right before the first vehicle you get into the game, right as you drop from the hill. You can get them in other game modes, not just in campaign.
12. Dust and Echoes (Campaign) for 10G – Completed the 8th mission on Normal or harder.
13. Firestarter (Firefight) for 10G – Scored 50,000 points in a Firefight game.
14. Folks Need Heroes (Campaign) for 50G – Completed the Campaign on Heroic difficulty.
15. Game, Set, Match (Firefight) for 25G – Completed a Firefight set on Legendary without dying.
16. Gods Must Be Strong (Campaign) for 125G – Completed the Campaign on Legendary difficulty.
17. Gun Control AKA Crowd Control (Firefight) for 10G – Earned a Killionaire medal in Firefight.
18. Heat In the Pipe (Firefight) for 75G – Scored 1,000,000 points in a Firefight game. — Getting a million points in Firefight is rather easy, just time consuming. It takes about an hour with a friend on legendary with all the gold skulls on for maximum points. Simply customize your Firefight options, make sure you put on the custom skulls and find yourself a rocket launcher from the ordinace package, the needler is also a great weapon for this, with a bottomless clip of course. – Thanks to JBone420Bro for the tip, read on to get loads more details from Steve.
You can get the following achievements with the below guide:
• Crowd Control – Earned a Killionaire medal in Firefight. (10 Gamerscore)
• Firestarter – Scored 50,000 points in a Firefight game. (10 Gamerscore)
• Blaze of Glory – Scored 200,000 points in a Firefight game. (25 Gamerscore)
• Game, Set, Match – Completed a Firefight set on Legendary without dying. (25 Gamerscore)
• Heat in the Pipe – Scored 1,000,000 points in a Firefight game. (75 Gamerscore)
This guide will show you one of the easiest and quickest ways to get all of the achievements for the Firefight game type. The easiest way to obtain the exact settings that I use is to simply go download my saved game type. You can download this file to your Xbox 360 from the Bungie website, just search for my gamertag “misticalx” or perform a search inside of the menus of Halo: Reach and under the custom filtered search, under that exact same gamertag.
The file name is called VGB’s Firefight Achievements, if you are confused or need anymore help then head over to VideoGamesBlogger.com for a more complete guide on how to do this. The following is a direct link to the Halo Reach Firefight Achievements file mentioned. Just make sure you are logged in and then click Download. It will then download the next time you are playing Halo: Reach.
You will want to make sure to select the mission Overlook with a difficulty of Legendary. It should take you approximately 16 minutes or less to get all of these achievements. I chose to take my time to show anyone who may not be able to kill enemies fast enough that it is easy and does not take long to get them all. That said, there is no time requirement for any of these, nor do you need to be fast enough either. However, if you are fast, you likely can get all of these achievements in around 10 minutes especially when the Bonus Wave starts and when there are larger groups of Elite Generals.
Now while you could manually go ahead and change all of these options by yourself, it would just be not only too time consuming to write every single one of them out but as well as how easy Bungie has made it to share files between one another.
In short though, all of these skulls have been turned on for each wave: Red, Mythic, Catch, Tough Luck, Famine, Cloud, Tilt, Black Eye and Grunt Birthday.
Then each wave including the bonus should have dropships disabled and the squad ordered with every squad consisting of Elite Generals. Then under your Spartan Traits you are basically going to make yourself invulnerable as well as increase your damage modifier with unlimited ammo and much more. This further includes spawning with the Rocket Launcher with unlimited ammo and everything else.
19. I Didn’t Train to Be A Pilot (Campaign) for 10G – Killed 3 of the anti-aircraft batteries during the 8th mission “New Alexandria”. — This is actually extremely easy; there are a total of six around the ONI building so you should have no trouble getting this achievement. The anti-aircraft batteries will be around the ONI building just after you finish taking out the last jammer which is inside of the nightclub.
20. I Need A Weapon (Campaign) for 10G – Completed the 4th mission on Normal or harder.
21. I See You Favor A .45 (Any) for 10G – Killed 10 enemies in a Firefight or Campaign session with the M6G pistol.You can see this achievement being unlocked at 1:30 into this video.
22. If They Came to Hear Me Beg (Campaign) for 25G – Performed an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would’ve been fatal. — The only location that I know of how to do this fast and easy is the 10th mission, The Pillar of Autumn. Right at the beginning, go up to the edge of the cliff, and look down and wait until the Elite down below goes behind the truck that is turned over on its side. Once the Elite is behind this truck, back up a little and press the (LB) button to sprint and use your armor abilities as you jump off of the cliff. Before you reach the Elite, click the (LB) button once again to turn it off and then hold the (RB) button as you proceed down and onto him to perform an assassination. It may take you a few tries to get this achievement. Just keep pressing start and reverting back to the last save point until you finally get this achievement.
23. Into the Howling Dark (Campaign) for 10G – Completed the 7th mission on Normal or harder.
24. KEEP IT CLEAN (Campaign) for 5G – Killed 7 Moa during the 2nd mission of the Campaign. — There will be Moa (which are large flightless birds) throughout this entire mission to kill. They are harmless and will not attack you. 2 of them can be found near the beginning after you have found the beacon. Then many more of them can be found throughout the mission, another time as you cross the river and many more after when you come across the first vehicle to drive around if you choose to. If you choose not to get into a vehicle, you can get the They’ve Always Been Faster Achievement by not setting foot in a drivable vehicle throughout this 2nd mission. — You can see this achievement being unlocked at 4:00 into this video.
25. Knife To A Gun Fight (Firefight) for 5G – As an Elite, killed 5 Spartan players in Matchmaking.
26. Lemme Upgrade Ya (Player Experience) for 10G – Advanced a Commendation to a Silver state.
27. Lucky Me (Campaign) for 25G – Earned a Triple Kill while Jetpacking in Campaign, Firefight or Matchmaking. — This is actually much easier in either Campaign or Firefight versus Matchmaking. I get this achievement in Mission 7, Exodus, which is another part of the campaign where you get a jetpack to use. The best way to get this achievement is to use a plasma grenade. You can also easily get this achievement earlier in Mission 5, Tip of the Spear: Bravo. Again, you can get this in Firefight mode too, especially if you are going for all of the Firefight Achievements, for which you could exchange Gamertags with others at the bottom of this page. — How to do it is shown at 1:10 minutes into this video guide…
28. Make It Drizzle (Player Experience) for 10G – Purchased an item from the Armory.
29. Make It Rain (Player Experience) for 10G – Purchased an item from the Armory that required the rank of Lt. Colonel.
30. One Down, 51 To Go (Player Experience) for 10G – Completed a Weekly Challenge.
31. Protocol Dictates Action (Campaign) for 10G – Completed the 3rd mission on Normal or harder.
32. Score Attack (Firefight) for 10G – Scored 15,000 points in Score Attack Firefight Matchmaking.
33. Send Me Out… With a Bang (Campaign) for 10G – Completed the 10th mission on Normal or harder.
34. Skunked (Multiplayer) for 10G – Won a game of Invasion in the 1st phase.
35. Swap Meet (Any) for 10G – Traded weapons with an AI ally in Campaign. — When you walk up to an ally, just hold the (X) button to swap. You could also pick up an enemy weapon and use it to swap instead, as it will be easier.
36. Tank Beats Everything (Campaign) for 25G – Finished the 9th mission on Legendary with the Scorpion intact.
37. That’s A Knife (Any) for 10G – Performed an Assassination on an enemy. — You can get this in any game mode, it does not have to be Campaign as shown in this video, and you can do the same in Firefight or Multiplayer. You will just need to walk up to an enemy from behind and hold RB to assassinate them.
38. The Soldier We Need You to Be (Campaign) for 25G – Completed the Campaign on Normal difficulty.
39. The Start of Something (Player Experience) for 15G – Reached the rank of Corporal in the UNSC.
40. They’ve Always Been Faster (Campaign) for 25G – Cleared the 2nd mission without setting foot in a drivable vehicle.
41. This Is Not Your Grave (Campaign) for 10G – Completed the 9th mission on Normal or harder.
42. To War (Campaign) for 10G – Completed the 5th mission on Normal or harder.
43. Two Corpses in One Grave (Campaign) for 25G – Killed 2 vehicles at once with the Target Locator in the 3rd mission. — Once you pick up the Target Locator in the 3rd mission, head outside the door that just opened. At the bottom of the hill there will be 2 Wraith to take out, use the Target Locator with 1 shot on them to get this achievement. Just aim in the area when the two of them are close together with the (RT) button. If you miss one or both just press start and select “Revert To Last Save”. You will start at the same spot the Target Locator is at, rinse and repeat until you get the achievement.
44. Wake Up Buttercup (Campaign) for 25G – Destroyed the Corvette’s engines & escort in under 3 minutes in the 6th mission on Heroic or harder.
45. We’re Just Getting Started (Campaign) for 10G – Completed the 2nd mission on Normal or harder.
46. What’s A Killing Spree? (Multiplayer) for 5G – Earned a Killing Spree in multiplayer Matchmaking.
47. Yes, Sensei (Multiplayer) for 10G – Earned a First Strike Medal in a Matchmaking game.
48. You Flew Pretty Good (Campaign) for 10G – Completed the 6th mission on Normal or harder.
49. Your Heresy Will Stay Your Feet (Campaign) for 25G – Killed the Elite Zealot before he escaped during the 5th mission. — As you begin to enter the factory, you are told there is a high value target to kill. Try to conserve your DMR ammo or do not use it at all. You should still be carrying this weapon on you. This way you can take him out from a distance easily and fast. You can easily miss him; he will be near the end of the factory. He will be right after you have killed an enemy off of the turret at the end of a walkway. If you are looking to get this achievement fast without replaying Mission #5, just load Rally Point Alpha under Tip of the Spear.
INDEX OF HALO REACH GUIDES:
Multiplayer Friends List:
This list is for people who want to play online multiplayer together. Leave your own Xbox Live Gamertag in the comments below to be added! Be sure to mention what achievement you’re after. It’ll make it easier for everyone to unlock those hard-to-get achievements, like getting to a million points in Firefight through real teamwork.
1. xiSx iiReaPerZz — “Firefight achievements and various others.”
2. T Kid 18 — “I’ve already got firefight achievements like 1 mill and all of ’em I just want like get some stuff in matchmaking.”
3. Razor Blade 446 — “I want to do all the achievements of firefight.”
4. Your Gamertag Here
Newest usernames are added at the bottom.