25. Located in the Boys Bathroom, to rescue this student in peril, open the big green stall on the left.
Charms Classroom Corridor
26. Located in the Corridor to the Charms Classroom, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find them right after you get the Wingardium Leviosa. Head to the left after leaving the classroom, and use Wingardium Leviosa on the apple to drop it down.
Charms Underground Room 1: Left
27. Located in the Charms Underground Area to the Left, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find them just to the right of the dragon, snatched in a spider-web high up.
Charms Underground Room 2: Right
28. Located in the Charms Underground Area to the right, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll see them near the exit bewitched with Devil’s Snare.
29. Located in the Clock Tower, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find him snagged in a spider web near the entrance.
30. Located in the Fountain Courtyard, to rescue this student in peril, prevent him from being bullied by the bully by using your magic to scare the bully away.
31. Located in the “second room” in the Defense Against the Dark Arts (DADA) classroom. This second room is the Lockhart’s/Lupin’s one (one of those 2 secret entrances you should get into) at the back of the DADA room. It’s where pixies are swinging pendulums back and forth, NOT in the clock/gear room. To clarify: Try Lupins’s DADA room where you enter by fireplace. Then take the platform attached to the gear up, and hit the spider web! — Thanks for helping us get rid of the #29 duplicate to Martin, MattJ, XXX, Caroline & Helper.
32. Located in the Great Hall, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find him snatched in a Spider-Web high up to the left of the room.
Great Hall Entrance
33. Located in the room directly before the Great Hall, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll see a high banner to the upper left with a student stuck atop. Knock the banner down using magic to save them.
Gryffindor Dorm Main
34. By hitting the Couch with a student on it, they’ll get sucked in and pop out as a cube. To rescue this student in peril, hit them again in cube form to rescue them.
35. This Student in Peril is easy to miss. Located at Hagrid’s Garden, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll need to use Wingardium Leviosa on a basket. a student inside the basket will then throw a seed out. Hit the seed to turn it into a pumpkin and use Wingardium Leviosa on it.
36. Next use the time turner to change the area completely. You’ll find another Student in Peril located under a pumpkin. Hit the pumpkin to save ’em.
Herbology Second Room
37. Located in the second Herbology room, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll need to get the ingredients together to make the Strength Potion then pull the chain. Oh and if you don’t know where to find this 2nd room, per request Jester shows you how to get there in this video guide:
38. Located in the Hufflepuff Dorm, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll need to hit the plant in the fire place that’s near the yellow couches.
Hufflepuff Dorm Entrance
39. Located at the entrance to the Hufflepuff Dorm, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll need to put the Mandrake above in the proper basket.
40. Located at the Lakeside, rescue this student in peril by busting the crates and then using Wingardium Leviosa on the pieces to build a dock for the student.
Library Second Room
41. Located in the second Library Room, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll need to hit the Red Book and pick it up. Then use a character with Dig Ability to dig the ladder out. Use the ladder to climb up and put the Mandrake in the barrel.
Lobby (area right after leaving the dorm hallway)
42. Located in the Lobby area after the Dorm hallway, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find him high up in the air. To save him you’ll need to use Wingardium Leviosa on the books to create platforms allowing you to reach him.
Moving Staircase Tower
43. Located in the Moving Staircase Tower, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find him at the top of the staircase beside the painting of the dog.
Outer Hogwarts – Hagrid’s Hut
44. Located outside of Hagrids Hut you’ll find this student in peril on the right side trapped in a Devil’s Snare. Use Lumos Solem to free him and save this student.
45. Located off the small courtyard in the Owlery, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find two owls with a scroll near the wall in the back. Go to them and they’ll open the scroll.
46. You’ll find a second student in peril located stuck in a pipe in the middle.
Quidditch Field Entrance
47. Located at the Quidditch Field Entrance, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find him to the left stuck to a billboard. To save him use Wingardium Leviosa on the tapestry that’s rolled up, and it’ll create a trampoline for him to jump on.
48. You’ll find the second student here at the entrance to the Quidditch pitch, use the time turner and go the right side of the tent and there’s a chest with a student inside.
Ravenclaw Dorm Bedrooms
49. Located in the Dorm Bedrooms for Ravenclaw AKA Ravenclaw Common Room, to rescue this student in peril, you’ll find a student in the center near a book. Hit the chain for the book to grab it.
Slytherin Dorm Bedroom
50. Located in the Slytherin Dorm Bedroom AKA Slytherin Common Room. To rescue this student in peril, hit the bookcase that has the student behind it.
Note: Alternatively if you come up one student short, it’s been said Student in Peril number 50 can be found in the Story Mode, Year 2, Chapter 3: “Crabbe and Goyle”.
With that you should have all of the Students in Peril rescued, congratulations!
Big thanks to A_G, James & Brandon for the last few tips!