Fallout: New Vegas will be released on October 19th in the United States and in Europe on October 22, 2010. It will be available on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
The game is currently available for pre-order as well from most retailers. The game’s standard edition will run you $60 and the Collector’s Edition will cost $80. It will also be available on the PC for $50.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Here is what the game-inspired items the Limited Edition will get you:
* “Lucky 7? poker chips. Each of the seven poker chips was designed to represent chips from the major casinos found on the New Vegas strip and throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
* A fully customized Fallout: New Vegas deck of cards. Each card in the pack has been uniquely illustrated to depict characters and factions found within the game. Use the cards to play poker, blackjack or Caravan, an original card game that was created by Obsidian especially for New Vegas!
* A recreation of the game’s highly coveted “Lucky 38? platinum chip.
* A hardcover graphic novel “All Roads”, that tells the story of some of the characters and events that lead up to Fallout: New Vegas. “All Roads” was written by Chris Avellone, the game’s creative director, and created in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics.
* ‘The Making of Fallout: New Vegas’ DVD. This documentary DVD will contain exclusive video content, including interviews with the developers in which they take you from concept to creation and discuss topics such as story, setting, legacy of the Fallout franchise and more.
Fallout: New Vegas, the follow-up to Fallout 3 – the 2008 Game of the Year – brings this beloved franchise to a location only Fallout could do justice: Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas takes all the action, humor and post-apocalyptic grime and grit of this legendary series, and raises the stakes. The game is developed by Obsidian Entertainment this time around and looks absolutely incredible, as you can see in this new E3 2010 trailer!