Fable 3 will be released on October 26, 2010 in the United States and on October 29, 2010 in Europe for the Xbox 360 and PC.
The game is currently available for pre-order as well from most retailers. The game’s standard edition will run you $60 and the Collector’s Edition will cost $80. It will also be available on the PC for $50.
Here is what the Limited Edition will get you:
* A new quest: Uncover the mystery of the haunted forests of Silverpines and earn the legendary sword, Wolfsbane, deadly against wolves and balverines.
* Exclusive location: Unlock a new region, ideal for settling down with a family and discovering new treasures.
* “Fable III” playing cards: Created by Lionhead, these cards depict every type of character in “Fable III,” including Heroes, royals, rebels and villains from across Albion and beyond.
* Guild Seal Coin: The coin features a Good side (blue) and Evil side (red) to assist players in making critical decisions that will impact the fate of the world forever.
* A new dog breed: Renowned for its loyalty, the Boxer is a brave canine companion worthy of greatest Queens and Kings.
* One unique outfit: Unearth one male and female outfit from the mysterious, faraway land of Aurora, a new destination in your “Fable III” adventures.
The fables of Fable continue to be told with this third series entry — a revolution for the series that gives you power over your character and environment like never before. In this new adventure, players will witness tyranny, poverty and injustice plague their land. They will see a people divided, and they will be compelled to stand up for change. They will also be forced to answer a question: What would you sacrifice to secure the crown of Albion? Will you uphold the values and principles that led to your ascension, or will you be corrupted by the station you’ve striven to acquire? Will you be a monarch of the people, or bring the entirety of Albion to the brink of collapse?
Let’s take a look inside Fable III: