Table of Contents
- Hunting Challenge #1: Coyotes
- Hunting Challenge #2: Deer
- Hunting Challenge #3: Wolves
- Hunting Challenge #4: Boars & Armadillos
- Hunting Challenge #5: Cougars
- Hunting Challenge #6: Raccoons, Skunks & Foxes
- Hunting Challenge #7: Elks & Bighorns
- Hunting Challenge #8: Bear
- Hunting Challenge #9: Khan
- Hunting Challenge #10: Lobo, Gordo & Bruma
Index of Red Dead Redemption Guides:
The Hunting Challenges must be done in order. If you do it out of order, then when you get to a specific Challenge, the number of animal materials you have collected previously (such as furs, pelts, claws, meat, horns, etc.) will not count towards the Challenge.
When attempting to complete these challenges, be sure that you collect only the material specified. So if it tells you to collect horns, be sure you don’t collect meat from the animals. Also be sure that you keep track of what animal materials were from the animals in the Challenge, so you don’t accidentally sell the parts that you need to keep for the challenge.
Completing these Challenges may overlap with these Achievements/Trophies:
* Bearly Legal: Kill and skin 18 Grizzly Bears.
* Unnatural Selection: Kill one of every animal species in the game in any mode.
* Manifest Destiny: Kill the last buffalo in the Great Plains in Single Player
Hunting Challenge Locations
Kill and skin 5 Coyotes.
A good location for hunting Coyotes is: All around the Armadillo area.
Kill and skin 5 Deer.
A good location for hunting Deer is: Pretty much anywhere by roaming or dropping some bait. But Jester’s video specifically shows them in the area around Hennigan’s Stead.