How to find all Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands sarcophagus locations. We go over the maps and show you were all 21 sarcophagi collectibles are located in the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC game.
Table of Contents
- Sarcophagus 1 in The Stables
- Sarcophagus 2 in The Fortress Courtyard
- Sarcophagus 3 in The Fortress Courtyard
- Sarcophagus 4 in The Prison
- Sarcophagus 5 in The Sewer
- Sarcophagus 6 in The Sewer
- Sarcophagus 7 in The Royal Chambers
- Sarcophagus 8 in The Royal Chambers
- Sarcophagus 9 in The Royal Chambers
- Sarcophagus 10 in The Throne Room
- Sarcophagus 11 in The Terrace
- Sarcophagus 12 in The Rooftop Gardens
- Sarcophagus 13 in The Rooftop Gardens
- Sarcophagus 14 in The Aqueducts
- Sarcophagus 15 in The Ruins of Rekem
- Sarcophagus 16 in The Ruins of Rekem
- Sarcophagus 17 in Rekem’s Throne Room
- Sarcophagus 18 in The Rekem Reservoir
- Sarcophagus 19 in The Rekem Reservoir
- Sarcophagus 20 in Solomon’s Vault
- Sarcophagus 21 in The King’s Tower
Index of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Guides:
- This Page: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Sarcophagus Locations Guide
- New Page: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough
- New Page: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Cheats & Tips Guide
- New Page: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Achievements & Trophies Guide
- For Fun: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wallpapers
If you find them all in one playthrough (no chapter replays), you unlock the “Got Walkthrough?” achievement / trophy. Although some people say you don’t need to do it on one continuous playthrough, so if you miss one or more, try to restart with a second playthrough to get the one(s) you missed.
Please note that every sarcophagus is recognizable by its blue orb glow and a sound-byte plays when you get near it.
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands Sarcophagus Locations 1-21 on Video & List
Near the exit of “The Stables”, climb to the top of the octagonal-shaped room, to locate the first sarcophagus.
Jump to this platform beneath the circular switch you have to turn on to progress in “The Fortress Courtyard”.
After the spiked floors, drop off the main path in “The Fortress Courtyard” and slide right along a series of ledges to reach this sarcophagus.
Near the exit of “The Prison”, activate the switch to open the gate and as you quickly go past the dangers thrown at you to roll under the closing door. But wait, don’t exit this prison yet, go right to climb the wall, go right again to find the fourth sarcophagus.
At the start of “The Sewer” when you’re climbing the frozen water spout, from there jump towards the beam. Use the frozen water spout again to reach a second beam above the first one. Once there, you’ll be able to jump over a gap to reach the sarcophagus.