The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 weapons collectables’ locations listed below will start this guide. Also covered are the achievements they unlock as you find and collect all 30 firearms in the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC game.
Table of Contents
- Video of Weapon Locations 1 to 15
- Video of Weapon Locations 16 to 30
- Text of Weapon Locations 1 to 15
- Text of Weapon Locations 16 to 30
INDEX OF BAD COMPANY 2 GUIDES:
Some of the very rare weapons we show you how to find include the USAS-12S (slug version) same goes with the SPAS-12S. There is only one location for these weapons (among a few others shown in the video guide below) in this game.
There are two gun achievements/trophies to unlock in BC2:
* 1 achievement/trophy called “New Shiny Weapon” for 15 gamerscore/bronze trophy for collecting 5 weapons.
* 1 achievement/trophy called “Guns Guns Guns” for 50 gamerscore/silver trophy for collecting 15 weapons.
* There is no achievement for collecting them all. Nor do you gain anything except filling the collectable list that you collected them all, including some some very rare weapons. So to each their own for if they choose to continue collecting them.
Find all Bad Company 2 Weapon Locations for the Collectables:
There are 30 weapons to collect in total. Difficulty does not matter, even Easy works. There will not always be a set location for some weapons, you will get most by killing your enemies as you play through. It’s possible you will not collect these weapons in the order shown on video, sometimes it’s on an earlier mission, like these weapons: the SCAR-L, T88 LMG and T 88R LMG. The guide will help if you want specific weapons found.
Weapon Collectable #1 — XM8 S:
- The XM8 S will be given to you right when you start the second mission titled Cold War.
Weapon Collectable #2 — AN 94-R:
- You will find the AN 94-R off the enemies in the mission titled Cold War. You will find it right at the beginning after collecting the XM8 S, after dropping down the ridge.
Weapon Collectable #3 — TOZ-194:
- You will find the TOZ-194 off the enemies in the mission titled Cold War.
- If you do not find it in this mission, you will find more along the game in other missions. This shotgun is in nearly every mission throughout the game. You will get it, though, in this mission.
Weapon Collectable #4 — T88 LMG:
- You will find the T88 LMG off the enemies in the mission titled Cold War.
- If you do not find it in this mission, you will find more along the game in other missions. Just like the previous shotgun, you will find the T88 LMG a lot throughout the game.
Weapon Collectable #5 — AEK-971:
- You will find the AEK-971 in the mission titled Heart of Darkness. After the first cutscene in the town, enemies will be coming down the hill. A few enemies will move to the right side while you are looking out the window. A few of these enemies will always drop the AEK-971 over there. There are more later on in this mission as well in the logging camp.
- And if you just happen to not get it here, you will find more along the game in other missions.
Weapon Collectable #6 — M2 CG:
- You will find the M2 CG in the mission titled Heart of Darkness. After the first cutscene in the village, a small group of enemies will be moving in on your position. After you fought them all, it is located at the top of the hill on the balcony. You will need to use this weapon to take out the boat. This weapon will always be here, as it is part of the mission to move on and destroy the boat.
Weapon Collectable #7 — SPAS-12:
- You will find the SPAS-12 in the mission titled Heart of Darkness. You will come across it at the beginning on the docks just before you move on to the next dock to get on the boat.
Weapon Collectable #8 — T88 S-R:
- You will find the T88 S-R in the mission titled Heart of Darkness. This will be located at the top of the hill when you first supply crate gets dropped off to you. You will come across this area shortly after riding on the first boat.
Weapon Collectable #9 — TOZ-194S:
- You will find the TOZ-194S in the mission titled Heart of Darkness. After the logging camp you will come across a small village of wooden houses. This will be found at the end of these houses on a porch, next to the door entrance to a house. You will always find this weapon here. I never came across this weapon again in the game.
Weapon Collectable #10 — T88 S:
- You will automatically acquire the T88 S during the beginning of the mission titled Upriver.
Weapon Collectable #11 — AEK-971R:
- You will find the AEK-971R in the mission titled Upriver. Each of my playthroughs I always found this weapon in the river off an enemy. If you do not find it here, there are more in this mission.
- You will also be able to find the AEK-971R in later missions.
Weapon Collectable #12 — T 88R LMG:
- You will find the T 88R LMG in the mission titled Upriver. You will find it in the first hut down the hill and across the bridge.
- If you do not find it in this mission, you’ll find more along the game in other missions, including in the mission prior to this called Heart of Darkness.
Weapon Collectable #13 — SPAS-12S:
- You will find the SPAS-12S on the mission titled Upriver. This is the only location for the SPAS-12S in the game. If you just collected the previous weapon, the T 88R LMG, then this is coming up fast. You will come across a Machine Gunner shooting down hill. Sergeant Redford will tell you to follow him and flank him and others from the side. You will find it on a stack of green crates next to a wall.
Weapon Collectable #14 — MP-443:
- You will acquire the MP-443 automatically at the end of the mission titled Upriver.
Weapon Collectable #15 — USAS-12S:
- You will find the USAS-12S in the mission titled Crack The Sky. It will be in a cargo shipping container on the left side just before going up the hill. This is the only location in the game for the USAS-12S.
Weapon Collectable #16 — M95:
- You will find the M95 in the mission titled Crack The Sky. It will be located at the second set of steps leading higher up the mountain. This is one of the only locations I was able to find the M95 in the game.
Weapon Collectable #17 — SCAR-LS:
- You will find the SCAR-LS in the mission titled Crack The Sky. This will be right near where you are to get in the buggy. It will be on the right side of the street while going downhill, on a few green crates next to a brick house. This is the only SCAR-LS location I was able to find after three playthroughs. You will find the next obtainable gun, the SCAR-L, on the opposite side of the street, near a fence behind the building. In the next part I obtain the SCAR-L but on the next mission, Snowblind, instead of at the beginning.
- Verm also found the SCAR-LS in the Heart of Darkness map. Go to the middle of the logging camp.
Weapon Collectable #18 — SCAR-L:
- You will find the SCAR-L in the mission titled Snowblind. You will kill a high-ranking enemy on the first attack wave on the street. He will always drop the SCAR-L.
- If you wish to get it sooner, there is also a green create in the middle of the map with this weapon on it.
- I also found the SCAR-L on the mission before this, Crack The Sky. Where it was found at the end of the level before you jump on the jeep, it’s located on the left side going downhill by the pistol icon on your map.
Weapon Collectable #19 — USAS-12:
- You will find the USAS-12 in the mission titled Snowblind. Right after the cutscene into the blizzard, you will see flares going down a hill. Right at the beginning here to your left side will be a supply crate and the USAS-12 in the snow.
- If you missed it and happen to be on another level, you will find this weapon on the last two missions.
- It’s also given to you halfway through the last mission Airborne.
Weapon Collectable #20 — MG 3:
- You will find the MG 3 in the mission titled Heavy Metal. It will be located as you proceed up to hill after passing over the bridge. Right before this point you will have exited the tank for the second time to call in airstrikes.
- Verm found the MG3 sooner, by going to the first village in Heart of Darkness. It can be found outside the hut on the pier, where you start your first boat ride.
Weapon Collectable #21 — XM8:
- You will find the XM8 in the mission titled High Value Target. This is the only mission I was able to find the XM8. Once you get out of the humvees, there will be dead soldiers right near you. The XM8’s will be laying on the ground by them. If you already have the different XM8 S model out, then it will just pick up the ammo and still count as collected. Now on my second playthrough I was still unable for it to show the weapon icon as collected just like every other one has shown so far. This still happened even after not having the XM8 S with me. It did however make the sound and show up in my collectables as collected.
Weapon Collectable #22 — M60-S:
- You will find the M60-S in the mission titled Sangre Del Toro. It will be located at Base Station Charlie, which is on the far left side when you start the mission. It will be near the top of the hill once you are into the castle-like area. It’s also right before when two helicopters start attacking you that you have to take out.
Weapon Collectable #23 — AN 94-S:
- You will find the AN 94-S in the mission titled Sangre Del Toro. This will always be found off an enemy in the court yard of Base Station Bravo. Each time I killed an enemy with a green cap. You shouldn’t have a hard time getting it. The next weapon, the M60, will be located in this very same courtyard. It is inside of the empty fountain as you will see…
Weapon Collectable #24 — M60:
- You will find the M60 in the mission titled Sangre Del Toro. This weapon is located in the courtyard in Base Station Bravo. It’s on a few green crates inside of the empty fountain. You previously should of just found the AN 94-S in this same courtyard.
Weapon Collectable #25 — MG 3R:
- You will find the MG 3R in the mission titled Sangre Del Toro. Once you are at the very top of Base Station Bravo. It will be announced that enemies are coming over the walls after killing off most the enemies in the area. You will find this weapon off of them. You will need to get this before you go to the computer, for which then an attack helicopter comes.
Weapon Collectable #26 — F2000:
- You will find the F2000 in the mission titled Sangre Del Toro. It will be on your way to Base Station Alpha. You will be ambushed on the road. After you have moved through the roadblock of cars. Then killing the rocketers and snipers off the rooftops. It will be on the right side of the road on a few green crates in front of a house and to the right of the door. It is also across the street from where you will find another communication station.
Weapon Collectable #27 — M95S:
- You will find the M95S in the mission titled No One Gets Left Behind. Right after you fight off the first attack and proceed down the dirt road. You will come along a cabin on the right side of the road. I found two M95S’s here after killing both enemy snipers.
Weapon Collectable #28 — F2000-R:
- You will find the F2000-R in the mission titled No One Gets Left Behind. Once you reach the prison camp, you will find this on a few green crates inside of the area of houses with beds inside of them. There’s a communication station here too.
- You will also find the F2000-R in the mission titled Zero Dark Thirty. At that location it will be at the end of the flood channel in which enemies rope down from a heli. Proceed into a broken wall and you will get flash banged. You will find it off an enemy here too.
Weapon Collectable #29 — AKS-74U R:
- You will find the AKS-74U R in the mission titled Airborne. This is the only mission in the game with this weapon. You will automatically acquire this as you have to knife the enemy to get passed here.
Weapon Collectable #30 — AKS-74U:
- You will find the AKS-74U in the mission titled Airborne. This is the only mission in the game with this weapon. You will pick it up off the enemies on the next floor from where you just collected the AKS-74U R.
For more tips, check out our Battlefield: Bad Company 2 M-Com Locations Guide.
Steve worked really hard on this guide, so give him a shout-out in the comments if this was helpful to you. You can also let us know where else you found certain weapons, so we can add all the alternate locations to make an even more complete collectable weapons list.