Looking for Left 4 Dead 2 codes for the PC version of the game? Below you will find a list of the console command cheat codes for this epic survival-horror FPS from developer Valve.
In order to enable the cheat codes console, you must do the following steps. If you’re using Steam to play the game, step #3 may work best.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
ENABLE CHEAT CONSOLE:
1. First you must activate the Developers Console: you do this at the main menu, select “Options,” then “Keyboard/Mouse.” Enable “Allow Developers Console.”
2. While playing the game on any difficulty level, press the tilde key (which looks like ~ on your keyboard) to display the console window. After you enable the cheat console, type “Sv_Cheats 1? and then press ENTER. This will enable the cheat mode. After that enter the following codes and hit ENTER to activate them. Now go directly to the cheat codes list below.
3. On the Steam control panel, Right Click with your mouse on the “Left 4 Dead 2” option, and select “Properties” under the “My Games” tab. In the General tab, select “Set Launch Options”, enter “-console” in that field, and accept it. Start the game, and the console window should appear. Enter “bind p toggleconsole” as a console command. Close the console window, and start a single player game. While playing the game, press P to display the console window, then enter “sv_cheats 1” and press ENTER to enable cheat mode. Look at the bottom for a list of map names. * (If the message “Can’t use cheats now; please exit to main menu and start your own server with “map mapname” so that you can enable cheats.” appears, enable the “map c5m1_waterfront” or “map c5m2_park” code. You will return to the main menu. Enable either “map” code again, then enable the “sv_cheats 1” code again.) Here’s how it’s done in the game…
This video by Cheatmaster shows how to enable cheat codes:
Note: You can enter cheats not only in single player, but in multiplayer as well, but in that case the server you are playing on needs to have Sv_Cheats set to “1” and only the owner of a dedicated or local server can do that.
1. Type: changelevel [map name] — Quick change map.
2. Type: give adrenaline — Adrenaline.
3. Type: give ammo — Refill all ammunition.
4. Type: give autoshotgun — Auto shotgun.
5. Type: give defibrilator — Defibrillator.
6. Type: give electric_guitar — Guitar.
7. Type: give first_aid_kit — First aid kit.
8. Type: give frying_pan — Frying pan.
9. Type: give gascan — Gas can.
10. Type: give health — Gain health.
11. Type: give hunting_rifle — Hunting rifle.
12. Type: give machete — Machete.
13. Type: give melee — Hunter claws.
14. Type: give molotov — Molotov cocktail.
15. Type: give oxygentank — Oxygen tank.
16. Type: give pain_pills — Pain Pills.
17. Type: give pipe_bomb — Pipe bomb.
18. Type: give pistol_magnum — Magnum.
19. Type: give pistol — Double pistol.
20. Type: give propanetank — Propane tank.
21. Type: give pumpshotgun — Pump shotgun.
22. Type: give rifle_ak47 — AK-47.
23. Type: give rifle_desert — Combat rifle.
24. Type: give rifle — M16.
25. Type: give shotgun_chrome — Chrome shotgun.
26. Type: give shotgun_spas — SPAS shotgun.
27. Type: give smg_silenced — Silenced SMG.
28. Type: give smg — SMG.
29. Type: give sniper_military — Sniper rifle.
30. Type: give tonfa — Nightstick.
31. Type: give vomitjar — Boomer Bile.
32. Type: give weapon_grenade_launcher — Grenade launcher.
33. Type: god [0 or 1] — Toggle God mode for entire team.
34. Type: kill — Commit suicide.
35. Type: map atrium — Map Atrium. Look at the bottom for a list of all map names. *
36. Type: noclip — Toggle no clipping mode.
37. Type: quit — Quit game.
38. Type: sv_infinite_ammo [0 or 1] — Toggle infinite ammunition.
39. Type: upgrade_add explosive_ammo — Toggle Explosive Ammo upgrade.
40. Type: upgrade_add incendiary_ammo — Toggle Incendiary Ammo upgrade.
41. Type: upgrade_add laser_sight — Toggle Laser Sight upgrade.
42. Type: z_forcezombiemodel 1 — Spawn Zombie Model.
43. Type: z_forcezombiemodelname common_male_jimmy — Spawn Common Male Jimmy Gibbs.
44. Type: z_spawn boomer — Spawn Boomer.
45. Type: z_spawn charger — Spawn Charger.
46. Type: z_spawn hunter — Spawn Hunter.
47. Type: z_spawn jockey — Spawn Jockey.
48. Type: z_spawn mob — Spawn Zombie Mob.
49. Type: z_spawn smoker — Spawn Smoker.
50. Type: z_spawn spitter — Spawn Spitter.
51. Type: z_spawn tank — Spawn Tank.
52. Type: z_spawn witch — Spawn Witch.
53. Type: z_spawn zombie — Spawn Normal Zombie.
* A full list of all map names to type into the cheat code console.