Tips to unlock or fight KOF characters:
1. Eiji or Kasumi: Have 3-5 DM or SDM finishes by the fourth match.
2. Goenitz: Have 3-5 DM or SDM finishes by the final fight.
3. Omega Rugal: Fail to meet of the the above requirements.
4. Orochi: Have 6-9 (S)DM finishes by the final fight.
5. Rugal, Orochi Iori, or Orochi Leona: Have 6-9 (S)DM finishes and do not lose a singe round by the fourth match.
6. Shingo: Fail to meet any of the above requirements.
Notes for unlocking and fighting boss characters: When you reach the fourth fight the game pits you against one of six possible fights. You will either fight Shingo, Eiji, Kasumi, Rugal, Orochi Iori, or Orochi Leona. The thing that determines who you fight is how many DM and SDM finishes you have before the fourth stage. There are three boss characters as well, Omega Rugal, Goenitz, and Orochi. The team you fight before the final boss is an indication of who the final boss will be. If you get the Orochi Team then you’ll fight Orochi. If you fight the 96′ boss team then you’ll fight Goenitz, if you fight either the Iori team, the USA sports team or the Masters team the you fight Rugal.
Cheats to enable KOF features:
And remember: “Offer no mercy as you fight to the death.”