Wario’s latest adventure is designed with both casual and hardcore gamers in mind. A side-scrolling platformer, the game makes use of 2D artwork to depict its characters and stages. The game promises a total of 20 stages, taking you through all the expected environments, including jungles, deserts, and caves.
Wario Land: Shake It! will hit the Wii in America on September 22nd, in Australia on September 25th, and in Europe (as Wario Land: The Shake Dimension) on September 26th, 2008.
What’s in store for Wario fans? Find out in this Wario Land: Shake It! video preview.
The key Wario Land: Shake It! features are:
* With the Wii Remote controller turned sideways, veterans and newcomers alike can run, jump and smash their way through hectic side-scrolling stages.
* By shaking the Wii Remote, you can shake down your enemies, free coins from treasure bags and even cause earthquakes.
* Each stage is a masterfully crafted side-scrolling obstacle course of puzzles, enemies and assorted hazards.
* Every stage holds numerous secrets and treasures to discover (and steal).
* And each stage has multiple ‘missions’ to keep you coming back again and again to unlock everything, collect more coins or just improve your best time.