Learn all about the impending apocalypse and some of the incredible things you’ll come across when it occurs sometime in 2009 (in the game! don’t worry ok!). Watch a Darksiders: Wrath of War storyline and features interview with the general manager David Adams.
Darksiders storyline recap: The game is set in a Post-Apocalyptic demon-ravaged world where evil forces have prematurely brought about the end of the time. Originally sent to oversee the destruction of Earth, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have been betrayed by their master, stripped of their powers and cast down to Earth. Players take on the role of WAR — the first of the Four Horsemen — as he embarks on a brutal quest of vengeance and revenge against the forces that betrayed him with the help of his phantom steed RUIN.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The main Darksiders features are:
* Experience the Godlike Power of WAR – Combining brutal attacks, supernatural abilities and seamless traversal, delivering intense action combat and epic adventure, set in an immersive demon ravaged world.
* Open World Exploration – Each open world hub offers players the freedom to explore and make their own game-experience.
* Extreme Arsenal of Weapons – Unleash WAR’s fury with an expansive arsenal of weapons, from the fantasy oriented to the modern and the ability to use virtually anything within your environment as a weapon.
* Increase or unlock new abilities – Customized to your gameplay style. Build up WARs Wrath powers and unleash them in spectacular attacks—or collect Soul Cores to increase or unlock new abilities.
* Horseman of the Apocalypse – Gain the services of RUIN, WAR’s phantom steed, blazing a trail through enemies across devastated environments.
* Graphic Novel Art Style – Joe Madureira’s (X-Men, Battle Chasers, The Ultimates) unique visual art style and original storyline.
* Cinematic Gameplay Experience – Harnessing the power of next-generation console systems, Darksiders: Wrath of War will immerse players in a rich cinematic gameplay experience; featuring beautiful graphics, detailed special effects, cinematic lighting and an epic musical score that compliments the in-game action.