Over sweeping cliffs and across scenic coastlines, this innovative shared point and click adventure The Experiment (AKA Experience 112) (click to get the PC demo) begins in the bowels of an old, dilapidated ship grounded ashore. Mysteriously, you find yourself in the ship’s operations room faced with a highly advanced panel of controls, surveillance monitors, and a wide array of sophisticated technology. As you watch the monitors for other signs of life, you discover a woman (named Lea Nichols). Unable to find a way to communicate with her directly, you realize that you are her only hope. She needs your help.
The problem is, you too are being held prisoner by an unseen captor. Soon you come to realize that the only way to escape is to help one another. But… who are you? Who is she? Why do you control both your fates? Is escape from this floating prison your only goal, or is there a more cryptic scheme?
Key The Experiment features include:
* Explore every corner of the eerie dilapidated ship scouting the path.
* Unlock a powerful story revealed through vivid flashbacks and shocking plot twists.
* Guide Lea’s actions while confined in the locked operations room, to determine the fate of both characters.
* Characters possess independent attitudes, notions and fears — build trust with them to overcome human and environmental challenges.
* Employ high-tech surveillance equipment to solve ingenious puzzles – Ship intranets, 3D rotation cameras, light intensifiers, heat detectors, thermal vision and more.
Guide a woman to safety in this PC adventure/puzzle game:
Released last September in Europe, it’s also out in the USA now.