Gradius II, Star Parodier and Bio Miracle Baby Upa among 8 Japanese import games hitting the PAL Wii Virtual Console soon
Just added to the Office of Film & Literature Classification (OFLC ratings board in Australia) are some previously unannounced Wii Virtual Console classic games.
Last year newly rated Australian Virtual Console games were released there about one to two months after being discovered, so expect the below listed games soon. Pretty exciting that some previously Japan-only games are getting imported to Australia (meaning the other PAL region, Europe, is likely to get them too).
The full list of 10 new games (first 8 are imports) is:
* Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa AKA Bio Miracle Baby Upa (platformer) on NES;
* Gley Lancer on Sega Megadrive/Genesis;
* Cho Aniki (shooter) on TurboGrafx-16;
* Star Parodier (shooter) on TurboGrafx-16;
* Gradius II: Gofer no Yabou (shooter) on TurboGrafx-16;
* Digital Champ: Battle Boxing (boxing) on TurboGrafx-16;
* Break In (pool) on TurboGrafx-16;
* Final Soldier (shooter) on TurboGrafx-16;
* Super Turrican 2 (action) on SNES;
* Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom (RPG) on Sega Megadrive/Genesis.
Other new Japanese games on the horizon include the pair of previously announced import titles Do Re Mi Fantasy: Milon’s Quest and Smash Ping Pong.