How to unlock all secret Super Smash Bros Brawl characters? That question will be answered in this guide that shows you who to unlock and how.
The Super Smash Bros. Brawl starter characters select screen shows only 20 out of the 36 playable characters in the Wii fighting game. Below we’ve listed the 16 secret characters in order, from easy to hard to unlock.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
This video shows all 36 Playable Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Table of Contents
- Zero Suit Samus
- Captain Falcon
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Toon Link
Note: When I say “Play this number of matches in Brawl” I mean offline versus matches.
* Use Zelda’s down special move in-game to transform into Sheik.
* At the character selection screen, select the Zelda/Sheik area. Hover the pointer over your section, then press the following button to toggle between Zelda and Sheik:
— With a Wii-mote, press 2.
— With a Wii-mote and Nunchuk, press A.
— With a Classic controller, press A.
— With a GameCube controller, press A.
* You’ll have to choose Samus (from Metroid), at the character-selection screen, hold down a shield button then proceed to the next screen. Quickly input taunts Up, Down, Up. If you’ve set your taunts to the +Control Pad on your controller, you’ll eventually input the command correctly if you rapidly hammer up and down on the +Control Pad. That should shed Samus’ armor so she becomes Zero Suit Samus.
* Play as regular Samus, grab the Smash Ball and perform the final smash to shed your armor and become Zero Suit Samus.
* At the character selection screen, select Samus, then hold the following buttons at the “Ready to Fight!” message:
— With a Wii-mote, hold Minus and press Plus.
— With a Wii-mote and Nunchuk, hold Nunchuk Z and press Plus.
— With a Classic controller, hold R and press Plus.
— With a GameCube controller, hold R and press Start.
* Reflect 10 projectiles, and then beat Ness (from EarthBound) in a fight.
* Get Ness to join your party in The Subspace Emissary (AKA Adventure mode).
* Play five matches in Brawl, and then beat Ness in a fight.
* Play 10 matches in Brawl, and then beat Marth (from Fire Emblem) in a fight.
* Get Marth to join your party in The Subspace Emissary.
* Finish Classic mode on any difficulty level, and then beat Marth in a fight.
* Play 15 matches in Brawl on Shadow Moses Island, and then beat Konami’s Solid Snake (from Metal Gear) in a fight.
* Have Snake join your team in The Subspace Emissary.
* Play 130 matches in Brawl, and then beat Snake in a fight.
The Super Smash Bros Brawl Unlockable Characters Guide continues on Page 2 with Luigi.
Tags: Super Smash Bros. Brawl