For the Highlander fans there is a game coming out in 2008 for PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The third-person action adventure game will span over 2000 years of story throughout the plot. You’ll get to explore and fight in Pompeii before the historical volcanic eruption, feudal Japan during the Samurai era, the medieval Highlands of Scotland, a then finally a futuristic vision of New York.
Key features included are:
* 4 distinct environments and 18 missions – Pompeii, Japan, Highlands, Japan & New York are brought alive with the Epic Engine for high quality graphics.
* 3 weapons to master – Katana, Claymore and Double Sword.
* 9 navigations features – Dagger climbing, Ropes, Dynamic ladders, Swan dive, Freefall, Traverse climbing, Cannonball, Beams, Ziplines.
* Quickening techniques – Resurrection, Chi balance (stamina), Weapon Mastery (Fireblade, Wind Fury, Stone Armor), Channelling the Source (charge up for powerful attacks).
* 77 characters – New main character – Owen Macleod, Familiar characters from series/movies (Methos).
Enter the world of the swordfighting immortals made famous by the hit movie and television series. The Highlander The Source DVD included the following Highlander: The Game trailer.