The latest issue of the American games magazine Games Informer has some new details about Ghostbusters: The Video Game. It also explains what’s different in the Wii version of the game compared to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions. It basically says the Wii version will feature most of the same key features, but instead of realistic graphics, it’ll have cartoony graphics.
Here’s the full overview of Wii details:
* Due out close to Halloween.
* Cartoon-style graphics.
* Same storyline as the Xbox 360 / PS3 version.
* Multiplayer a big focus.
* Single player allows 4 player co-op or competitive (split-screen).
* Adversarial mode: Ghosts VS. Ghostbusters.
* Ghosts can pass through certain objects, fly, and sneak up behind players to scare them. Scaring reduces the Ghostbusters health for a certain amount of time.
* Ghostbusters have all their tools, and each Ghostbuster has a special power (Ray is able to
spot where ghosts are going to come through the wall.)
Transcribed by Gonintendo