NASCAR 08 is the 11th installment in EA Sport’s NASCAR franchise and it has a release date of August 23rd in Europe & Australia, it’s out now in the U.S. Developed by EA Tiburon, NASCAR O8 is the first game in the series made available on both the Xbox 360 and PS3. It’s also coming to the PS2.
The Xbox 360 & PS3 features are:
– Next generation graphics.
– Gain new experiences during every race then modify your cars handling with over 40 tuning options to truly master every track.
– Share setups with NASCAR 08’s online community, then challenge up to 11 other online racers at the same time.
– The Chase mode in which you complete various tasks like drafting and passing to earn licenses for cars or specific tracks.
– Vehicle Telemetry Visor (VTV) Monitor your car’s telemetry on track for real time feedback on your car’s handling.
– Day-to-night transition during appropriate races.
– New Instant Replay feature with the ability to save race replays.
– SIXAXIS Steering Control (PlayStation 3 only)
– Download content including tracks and special paint schemes. (Xbox 360 only)
– “Concussion Camera” in which the screen shakes after a hard hit.
PS2 version features are:
– Earn Your Stripes Mode
– Race in the Whelen Modified Series along with NASCAR’s top 3 series.
– Mid Race Saves.
– Instant Rewind at any point of the race by rewinding the last few seconds of action on the track.
– Ghost car laps can be saved and raced against.
– Updated physics.
– Total Team Control.
Check out the newest trailer and more videos below.
NASCAR 08′ Drafting Trailer