From today, July 18th at 9AM GMT (2AM PDT), you can play Hudson’s Bomberman Live on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360. Bomberman Live will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points (thatâ€™s $10 / â‚¬9.60 / Â£6.80).
Created specifically for Xbox LIVE Arcade, the all-new Bomberman Live brings high definition graphics, four-person local multiplayer and eight-person online multiplayer over Xbox LIVE.
The full version of this classic game has eight exotic arenas where you can battle with up to eight players over Xbox LIVE! Customize your very own Bomberman with any of over 10,000 unique combinations. Unleash your fury using all your favorite power-ups to emerge victorious and prove who’s best!
Bomberman Live features include:
* Prove youâ€™re the best: Play at home with up to four players or hop online and challenge the best Bombermen (and women!) from around the world with up to eight players.
* Fully customizable Bomberman: With over 10,000 possible combinations, players can customize Bomberman â€“ from the gladiator outfit to the clown costume, or mix and match! Players can make Bomberman as cute or menacing as they like.
* Do battle in eight exotic locations: Compete in eight striking arenas, each with their own traps and gimmicks.
* Annihilate enemies with power-ups: Destroy blocks to reveal 16 distinct power-ups (and power-downs).
Also available today is Konami’s Yie Ar Kung Fu on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360. Yie Ar Kung Fu will be available worldwide for 400 Microsoft Points (thatâ€™s $5 / â‚¬4.80 / Â£3.40).
Take down your opponents and claim the Martial Arts Championship. Full version includes all opponents, Xbox Live leaderboards, Multiplayer, and brand new achievements to prove your might. Will you fight like a tiger or run away in shame?
Try and master the classic fighting game Yie Ar Kung Fu from Konami. With enhanced graphics, hand painted backgrounds and new achievements, this classic fighting game is sure to test any playerâ€™s skills.
Yie Ar Kung Fu features include:
* Choose to play the authentic arcade version or experienced the enhanced version, which features stunning hand painted models and backgrounds mimicking traditional Japanese art styles
* Xbox LIVE leaderboards where gamers can compare scores among friends and the rest of the Xbox LIVE world
* Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore
Could only find a video of the C64 original.