Missile Command is the Xbox Live Arcade release this Wednesday
From today, July 4th at 9AM GMT (2AM PDT), you can play Atari’s Missile Command on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360. Missile Command will be available worldwide for 400 Microsoft Points (thatâ€™s $5 / â‚¬4.80 / Â£3.40).
A new day, a new invasion! Missile Command’s New Evolved modes make saving the coast more thrilling than ever. Make sure to get your nostalgia on with the included Classic versions too! See the new look.
Click on the bottom-right corner arrow to view it full-screen.
In one of the most well-known arcade games of all time, players must defend the coast from mysterious enemy invasions in Missile Command. Try your hand at the classic arcade game in its original form and completely re-stylized versions featuring evolved graphics and newly introduced Throttle Monkey mode.
Key game features are:
* Up to two players can play together locally or over Xbox LIVE.
* Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points.
* Next-gen rendered 3D graphic and updated music and sound effects: Support for 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios, including HDTV, with Dolby Digital surround sound and full-screen anti-aliasing.
* Full Xbox LIVE support: Player profiles, leaderboards, and twelve all-new achievements are available for missile commanders.
* Accessibility: The game features a rich and immersive environment, and is fun and easy to play. Defend the coast against all comers!