* You can now upscale the video content of PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 2 format software to HD resolution.
* You can now upscale video content of DVDs to 1080p HD resolution. It only works if you have an HDMI connection.
* You can now copy saved data [on the PS3] from PlayStation and PlayStation2 format software to a memory card or memory card (8MB) (for PlayStation 2) using a memory card adaptor.
* Support for a print function has been added under [Photo]. For more information on supported printers like Epson, refer to the Sony Web site for your region.
* Support has been added to allow PSP remote play from the PS3 over the Internet. You’ll need PSP Firmware 3.50 update on your PSP to make it work.
* You can now display image files and play music and video files that are saved on a remote device with server functionality (such as a PC, laptop or digital video recorder) over a network. They call it DLNA media center connectivity.
* Support for zoom and trimming has been added under [Photo].
* A new type of slideshow has been added as a feature under [Photo].