Naruto: Rise of a Ninja is exclusively developed for the Xbox 360 from the ground up and for the first time ever, gamers will experience Naruto starting from the series’ beginning. Re-live the hit anime and manga and experience Naruto’s transformation from noisy ninja-academy dropout to respected ninja.
The cel-shaded fighting/RPG game is set for release in America on October 16th 2007 and will be released sometime 2007 in Europe as well. It will include both an action-adventure single-player mode and versus multiplayer. The multiplayer is hinted at to include online play via Xbox Live.
Here’s an Xbox 360 video of the spikey-hair ninja flying by:
Click on the bottom-right corner arrow to view it full-screen.
Key features are:
* Experience Growing Up As Naruto: The only game that allows you to step into Naruto’s shoes from the series’ beginning. Complete authentic missions and relive the Naruto anime and manga experience.
* Immerse Yourself In Naruto’s Universe: Roam freely and discover authentic environments. Explore genuine Konoha Village and its surroundings. Interact with Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and members from the Naruto cast.
* Unparalleled Depth and Variety of Gameplay: The first Naruto game to combine action adventure gameplay, classic platforming battles, head-to-head fighting and in-depth character development.
* Build Up Your Fighting Techniques to Defeat Deadly Enemies in Fast-Paced Combat: Define your own way of the ninja as you learn to better control your chakra, improve your techniques, master new taijutsus and ninjutus, and command more powerful ninja weapons.
* Play With Friends: Select your favorite Naruto character and challenge a friend. Customize your character and pick your own battle field.