In Clubhouse Games you can play these 42 all-time classic games solo or challenge up to seven friends by sharing one game card. And if you don’t have anyone to play with, simply log on to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and find opponents across Europe or in the US. You can even chat to each other, PictoChat-style, while you play! The game’s coming to Europe on September 29 and the US gets it on October 9. Take a look at the trailer below:
Here’s a list of all 42 games:
Card Games are: Old Maid, Spit, I Doubt It, Pig (not Wi-Fi enabled), Sevens, Memory, Black Jack, Hearts, President, Rummy, Seven Bridge, Last Card, Last Card Plus, Five Card Draw, Texas Hold ‘Em, Nap, Spades, and Contract Bridge (the rest Wi-Fi compatible).
Board Games are: Chinese Checkers, Checkers, Dots and Boxes, Hasami Shogi, Turncoat, Connect Five, Grid Attack, Backgammon, Chess, Shogi, Field Tactics, and the classic Ludo (all Wi-Fi compatible).
Parlour/Variety Games are: Soda Shake, Dominoes, Koi-Koi and Word Balloon. Action Games, yes, yet again all Wi-Fi compatible, include Bowling, Darts, Billiards, Balance, and Takeover (all Wi-Fi compatible).
Single player games are: Solitaire, Escape, and MahJong Solitaire.
All the features listed:
* Includes 42 classic games such as chess, draughts, darts, poker, backgammon, bridge, billiards and bowling.
* All games are easy to play with touch screen and stylus control.
* Beginners can refer to the rules at the push of a button.
* Various difficulty levels give experts an added challenge.
* Challenge up to seven friends locally via Multi-Card Play or DS Download Play.
* Play against up to seven opponents across Europe and in the US via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
* Part of the Touch! Generations range of unique Nintendo DS titles.