The Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy walkthrough for “Episode 1: Tangled Up in Blue” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4 & Mobile (iOS and Android-based devices).
The full Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series walkthrough is livestreamed by Doug right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least age 13 to watch. Fair warning given because the game includes Language, Use of Alcohol, Violence.
Table of Contents
Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy Walkthrough
Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy Season One is a five part episodic game series.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series is a brand new story of the universe’s unlikeliest heroes: Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot. In the wake of an epic battle, the Guardians discover an artifact of unspeakable power. From Earth to the Milano to Knowhere and beyond, and set to the beat of awesome music, you wear the rocket-powered boots of Star-Lord in an original Guardians adventure, where your decisions and actions drive the story you experience.
The series will feature a star-studded cast of voice talent, including Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series) as Star-Lord, Emily O’Brien (The Young and the Restless, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor) as Gamora, Nolan North (the Uncharted series, Pretty Little Liars) as Rocket, Brandon Paul Eells (Watch Dogs) as Drax, and Adam Harrington (The Wolf Among Us, League of Legends) as Groot.
Season Pass includes access to all five episodes (Episode 2-5 coming soon) in this all-new series from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Key Features To Expect From The Game:
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series delivers a brand new story of the universe’s unlikeliest heroes.
- This five-part episodic series puts you in the rocket-powered boots of Star-Lord in an original Guardians adventure, told in the unique and award-winning Telltale style.
- The Season Pass Disc includes episode one of the series, and grants access to download the remaining four episodes as they become available.
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT)
DirectX: Version 11
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: OSX 10.9 or Higher
Processor: 3.3 GHz Equivalent CPU
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU with 1GB Video RAM
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy Episode 1 walkthrough!
At the top of this page Doug is your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s chapters. – He makes all the nice-guy choices above. Below you’ll find a more evil playthrough with different choices by pro gamer XCV.
Synopsis: A brand new story of the universe’s unlikeliest heroes: Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot. Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series is a five-part episodic series.
In the wake of an epic battle, the Guardians discover an artifact of unspeakable power. Each of the Guardians has a reason to desire this relic, as does a ruthless enemy who will stop at nothing to tear it from their hands. From Earth to the Milano to Knowhere and beyond, this five-part episodic series puts you in the rocket-powered boots of Star-Lord in an original Guardians adventure.
The Episode 1 chapter names are:
• Chapter 1: Appetite for Destruction
• Chapter 2: Permanent Waves
• Chapter 3: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
• Chapter 4: We’re Only In It For the Money
• Chapter 5: Electric Warrior
• Chapter 6: It’s Only Rock n’ Roll
Alternative playthrough for the full Episode 1:
Overview for all Alternative Choices in Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy – Episode 1 “The Tangled Up in Blue”:
• Did you tell Drax he earned his revenge?
• Did you tell Gamora to leave Nebula alone?
• Did you give Thanos to the Nova Corps?
• Did you refuse to make a promise to your mother?
• Did you choose to bring Gamora to Hala’s ship?
Alternate Choice ending video to sell Thanos to the Collector or to Nova Crops.
Next Episode: Please join our “Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy Episode 2 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in Episode 2: Under Pressure.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!