Magic: The Gathering is the world’s most popular strategy game with more than 20 million players and fans worldwide. This year, Wizards of the Coast encourages you to “Hunt Bigger Game” with the new collectible card game “Magic 2015 – Duels of the Planeswalkers”. It is available on the iPad via the App Store right now, with the other platforms* getting it on July 16th, 2014.
* Aside from its iPad version, Magic 2015 – Duels of the Planeswalkers is the latest installment for the popular Duels of the Planeswalkers franchise and the first version to release on the new, next-generation gaming console, Xbox One. Magic 2015 will also be available on Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360, PC via Steam, Android via GooglePlay, and Kindle via Amazon Marketplace.
Magic 2015 will put players at the center of the action as the deadliest hunter in the Magic Multiverse, Garruk Wildspeaker, shifts his hunter’s instinct away from beasts of the wild to the ultimate quarry… you! The new trailer focuses on the menacing Garruk Wildspeaker, who players must attempt to stop.
Magic 2015 is the best way for gamers to start playing the series, because it offers an easy-to-use tutorial, advanced game play modes and options to satisfy players of all levels. Magic 2015 will take the game to a whole new level, deeply engaging fans like never before with all new features including:
• New deck collection model that allows players to truly customize their decks to match their preferred style of play.
• New booster packs featuring premium downloadable content.
• More robust deck builder for added customization.
• First look at cards from the Magic 2015 Core Set releasing this summer.
Want to know how it plays? Watch the Developer Demo – with full open-ended Deck Building – of “Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2015”.