The Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this third-person shooter game on the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS & Wii U.
Where two worlds collide! Explore two unique worlds as your favorite Transformers characters from both the movie, Transformers: Age of Extinction, and Cybertron universes in a battle to secure an ancient and powerful relic, the Dark Spark!
Let’s start the Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark walkthrough with a story introduction video by Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime!!
Please note that viewers must be at least 12 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Violence.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Dark Spark
- Chapter 2: The Lost Vault
- Chapter 3: Getaway
- Chapter 4: Possession
- Chapter 5: Hustle
- Chapter 6: The Gates of Kaon
- Chapter 7: Infiltration
- Chapter 8: A Desperate Plan
- Chapter 9: Ascension & Megatron Boss Fight
- Chapter 10: Hunted
- Chapter 11: Investigation
- Chapter 12: Ambushed
- Chapter 13: Extinction
- Chapter 14: Locked Down, Lockdown Final Boss Fight & Ending
Index of Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Guides:
- This Page: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Walkthrough
- Next Page: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Cheats
- Next Page: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Collectibles
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Characters & Weapons
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Walkthrough
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark storyline.
Serving as a follow-up to both the upcoming live-action film Transformers: Age of Extinction and Activision’s Transformers: War for Cybertron and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron titles, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark jumps worlds and factions as it weaves the tale of the hunt for an ancient relic as powerful as the Matrix of Leadership – the Dark Spark.
Players will be able to switch between the heroes of the noble Autobots and the nefarious Decepticons (over 40 playable characters in total) throughout the single-player campaign. Similar to High Moon Studios’ Cybertron entries in the highly regarded series, gameplay features nimble, fast-paced running-and-gunning combat paired with traversal and vehicle action across open battlefields for dynamic large-scale conflicts.
Where two worlds collide!
Players will also see the return of the fan-favourite multiplayer mode Escalation, which delivers wave-based survival-style gameplay for up to four players online cooperatively. It features upgradeable defence systems, recognisable adversaries from the lore, and an expanded roster of playable characters from past and present.
Additionally, an exciting new levelling system transforms single-player and multiplayer into one unified, persistent character development path. Experience earned in any part of the game unlocks potent awards and tactical loadout choices – including new characters, stronger weapons, special abilities, and consumable bonuses – for use throughout the entire game.
Key Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Features:
- GO BEYOND THE MOVIE: For the first time ever, fight your way through both Earth and Cybertron universes in an unforgettable battle to secure the Dark Spark.
- OVER 40 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS: Including: OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE and MEGATRON!
- CHANGE FORM ANYTIME: Switch between robot and vehicle form on the fly at any time you want to!
- EPIC MULTIPLAYER BATTLES: Expanded four-player co-op online escalation mode with new upgradeable defenses and challenging Power Foes!
- NEW UNLOCK SYSTEM: Leveling system spans campaign and escalation, allowing players to unlock rewards that will aid progression in both modes!
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark System Requirements:
- PC OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT series with 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
Welcome to the Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark walkthrough!
Rabid will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s chapters.
New Objective: Earth is under attack from Lockdown’s forces. Drift’s first order of business is to retrieve weapons from the old weapon lockers to arm up.
Tip: Press the right shoulder button (RB on Xbox / R1 on PlayStation / R on Wii U) to perform a Blade Dash with .
New Objective: The Matrix of Leadership formed from Primus himself grants the wearer the wisdom of the Primes. However, the badguys have now found its opposite… The Dark Spark who’s wearer can bend the universe to its will with brute force.
Time to put a stop to this.
Note: The “Entomologist” Side-Mission in this chapter is “In one hunt, take out of each of the 8 kinds of Insecticons with the Gear Shredder.”
The Decepticons versus the Autobots battle continues.
New Objective: Let’s make our escape with the Dark Spark without letting the Decepticons catch us.
Hint: Press down on the right analog stick (RS) to do a Melee Attack nearby your enemies.
New Objective: Meet up with Shockwave to retrieve the Dark Spark before the Autobots can get it.
New Objective: We’re off to the Boneyard.
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6: The Gates of Kaon.