The Kirby Triple Deluxe walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-platformer game on the Nintendo 3DS & 2DS.
Join Kirby in the all new 2D platformer Kirby: Triple Deluxe and rescue the kidnapped King Dedede on a mysterious huge plant which has grown in Dream Land, shifting Kirby’s own house in the air.
Let’s start the Kirby Triple Deluxe walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 7 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Cartoon Violence.
Table of Contents
- World 1: Fine Fields
- World 2: Lollipop Land
- World 3: Old Odyssey
- World 4: Wild World
- World 5: Endless Explosions
- World 6: Royal Road
- World 7: Extra Stage & World 8: Final Boss Fight & Ending
Index of Kirby Triple Deluxe Guides:
- This Page: Kirby Triple Deluxe Walkthrough
- Next Page: Kirby Triple Deluxe Cheats
- Next Page: Kirby Triple Deluxe Sun Stones Locations Guide
- Next Page: Kirby Triple Deluxe Keychains Locations Guide
- Next Page: Kirby Triple Deluxe Collectibles
Kirby Triple Deluxe Walkthrough
Pink? Check. Puffy? Check. Powerful? You have no idea. Devour trees, obstacles, and huge chunks of stages with Kirby’s Hypernova ability and inhale enemies to copy epic new moves like Archer. It’s a grand new Kirby adventure PLUS a new multiplayer battle mode, Kirby Fighters!
When a mysterious being kidnaps King Dedede atop a giant Dreamstalk, only Kirby can save the day! Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling environments while using new and returning copy abilities to defeat enemies. Duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce 4-player* battle mode where you fight using a chosen ability like Sword or Ninja. The last Kirby standing reigns supreme. Whether you’re new to Kirby or an old fan, the Kirby: Triple Deluxe game offers a triple threat—action, adventure, and a battle mode.
A quiet life in Dream Land is never a guarantee for Kirby, especially when his house gets hoisted up to the land of Floralia, one night. Being stuck at the top of the Dreamstalk is bad enough but now King Dedede’s been royally kidnapped, too – it’s downright inconvenient! So, Kirby sets off to free King Dedede from forces unknown…
As the world’s cutest pink ball, your goal is to travel through different themed stages, collecting items, clearing enemies and fighting bosses at the end of each stage.
Kirby’s special skill lets him inhale enemies, which temporarily gives him their Abilities. He has 20 classic Abilities to choose from, and there’s 5 new Abilities like the rare Hypernova move, too. For example: With Fire Kirby can roll into a fireball and scorch through the air, and with Sword Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword. Kirby’s classic sword-wielding ability is back for this quest to save King Dedede.
Watch for obstacles or enemies attacking from the background – dodge them, then touch a 3D Warpstar, for Kirby to leap to the background and defeat his attackers! Some hurdles can even be overcome by tilting your Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 2DS system! With luck, Kirby will be back in Dream Land by supper time.
Key Game Features:
- A new Kirby adventure in the tradition of the Kirby’s Dream Land franchise.
- 25 copy abilities for Kirby, including 5 brand new ones, all with distinct skills and animations.
- Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling levels.
- Extensive usage of the Nintendo 3DS’ features, such as motion sensor, StreetPass, Download Play and autostereoscopic 3D.
- Two additional games (Kirby Fighters and Dedede’s Drum Dash), as well as the time attack mode Dedede’s Adventure.
- Use the Download Play feature to duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce battle mode for up to 4 players (if you have multiple systems together)! You can also sharpen your skills by playing solo.
- Unlock improved items and new keychains by using the StreetPass function to tag other players. A total of 256 collectibles (Keychains) which can be swapped using StreetPass.
Kirby’s powerful copy ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform. Each gives him several different moves to try out. Employ new and returning abilities, 25 in all. The 5 new abilities include…
- Archer — Kirby wields a bow to strike silently from a distance. – Kirby takes on an archer’s mantle, targeting enemies at a distance with his bow. He can also hide behind pop-up objects, while performing sneaky attacks.
- Beetle — Kirby grabs foes with his horn and slams them into the ground. – As a creepy-crawly, Kirby spikes his foes with a beetle horn in numerous ways. Better still, he can now fly during jumps.
- Bell — Kirby rings the changes, blasting his enemies with sound waves from a variety of bell-ringing attacks.
- Circus — Go acrobatic as Kirby performs somersaults, juggling and ball balancing. He can even produce balloon art!
- Hypernova — Kirby’s new Hypernova ability lets him inhale obstacles, enemies, and big chunks of levels! Once he eats the Miracle Fruit, normally at the end of a level, Kirby’s inhaling strength increases vastly, letting him suck up or move huge objects and enemies. He can also spit back anything thrown at him, which is handy when there’s an enemy in your path!
Welcome to the Kirby Triple Deluxe walkthrough! Cobi will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s levels.
Tip: You’ll need to collect Sun Stones to unlock each world’s Boss Stage.
Kirby Triple Deluxe Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with World 6: Royal Road.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2