Our Lego The Hobbit Mithril Bricks Locations Guide shows all the criteria necessary to collect all Mithril Bricks in the PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PC, 3DS & PS Vita game. This is essentially the Lego The Hobbit Gold Bricks Locations Guide.
There are lots of 250 Mithril Bricks in Lego The Hobbit. Locate ’em all!
Goal: The Mithril Bricks can be collected in many different ways. About half of these come from finishing levels in the game’s Story Mode that you complete, finishing levels with “Master Burglar” stud requirement status, finding the Blacksmith Designs in a level, and having all Minikits & Treasure Items found in each level.
Achievement/Trophy: In the process you can unlock the “The greed of Dwarves” 25 Gamerscore Achievement / Gold Trophy, as well as adding more fun to the game for your inner collector by finding all Mithril Bricks.
Index of Lego The Hobbit Guides:
- This Page: Lego The Hobbit Mithril Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Red Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego The Hobbit Characters
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Blacksmith Designs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Minikits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Treasure Items Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Cheats
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Money Cheats
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Bonus Level
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Glitches
- Next Page: Lego The Hobbit Easter Eggs
Lego The Hobbit Mithril Bricks Locations Guide
Here’s a run down of the areas and levels you will receive Mithril Bricks for:
- Beat a level in Story Mode to get a Mithril Brick. You get 1 for each of the 16 levels, so 16 Mithril Bricks in all.
- Satisfy a level’s “Master Burglar” minimum stud requirement during Story Mode or Free Play Mode. At 1 per level, that’s another 16 Mithril Bricks.
- Collect all 10 Minikits from a level (can be done in Free Play mode) for a Mithril Brick reward. That’s 16 Mithril Bricks again.
- Find each Blacksmith Design of the 32 that are hiding in Middle-earth’s open world hub as reward for finishing Fetch Quests sidequests. — Fetch quests involve speaking to a character in the overworld, they tell you they want a Mithril item crafted or name the story mission it is in. To have all items, you can follow the level collectibles guides on this site to get them all.
Note: It’s double-important to collect Mithril Bricks, because to craft Blacksmith Designs into Mithril weapons/armor/items you need several bricks to make each one.
- Find all Treasure Items in each of the 16 story missions, which will also reward you with 1 Mithril Brick at the end of each level, for another 16 Mithril Bricks.
- More of the Mithril Bricks can be found in the Middle-earth open world hub and its quests.
Tip: “Look for groups of hopping LEGO objects throughout Middle-earth. Smash them all to reveal a Mithril Brick.”
We hope that helped you out to getting closer to 100% of the Mithril Bricks! – Look for additional tips in the comments section as all us Lego fans are helping each other out. Keep it up with the great tips everyone! 🙂
If you have any questions or tips about Mithril Bricks, please comment below and we’ll give you credit for your finds! Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Lego The Hobbit