Looking for Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls cheats on PC, Mac & PS4? Here we’ll list Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Blizzard’s new action-RPG game expansion pack.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Guides:
- This Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Cheats
- Next Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Walkthrough
- Next Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Secret Cow Level
- Next Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Farming Guide
- Next Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Power Leveling
- Next Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Legendary Items
- Next Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Crusader Class Guide
- Next Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Glitches
- Next Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Tips and Tricks
- Next Page: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Achievements Guide
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Cheats
How To Unlock Adventure Mode
How To Unlock Adventure Mode: You’ll need to complete Act 5 of the Story Campaign to unlock the Adventure Mode option on the Main Menu.
How To Unlock Class Skills
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls gives new powers to heroes who journey beyond level 60.
How To Unlock 1 New Skill Per Class: Each class will unlock a new skill at level 61, as well five equally awe-inspiring runes as they slaughter their way to 70.
• Barbarian Class: Learns the new “AVALANCHE” skill.
• Demon Hunter Class: Learns the new “VENGEANCE” skill.
• Monk Class: Learns the new “EPIPHANY” skill.
• Witch Doctor Class: Learns the new “PIRANHAS” skill.
• Wizard Class: Learns the new “BLACK HOLE” skill.
Unlockable DLC Items
Standard Edition pre-order DLC bonus:
• Pre-purchase the expansion digitally on Battle.net to receive the Wings of Valor in Diablo III and unlock Valla the Demon Hunter in Heroes of the Storm.
To claim your spoils, log into the game on any one of your heroes and look for a small mail icon in the lower left of the screen. Click the mail icon to open the delivery window, select the Wings of Valor, and then click “Claim.” The wings will appear in your hero’s inventory and can be equipped immediately by right-clicking on the item’s icon.
Warning: Be sure to redeem your Reaper of Souls game key via your Battle.net account on or before 11:59 p.m. PST on March 31, 2014. If you redeem your game key after that date, your pre-order loot (including Valla the Demon Hunter) will no longer be available. So you only have six days from the expansion launch on March 25 to when you must enter your code.
Digital Deluxe Edition DLC items and 1 extra feature:
• A Special Feature — It adds a total of five additional character slots primed for all-new heroes (An additional 3 more than the Reaper of Souls Standard Edition).
• Spectral Hound Minion & Aesthetic Artifacts — Charge through Sanctuary with your Spectral Hound minion at your side and transmogrify your gear with a trio of ageless helms and a full complement of Malthael-inspired weapons.
• Treasure Goblin Pet for World of Warcraft — The treasure goblin comes and goes through his portals, stopping by to join you on your treasure-hunting expeditions throughout Azeroth.
• Crusader Portraits & Decals for StarCraft II — Bring the fervor of the Zakarum to the far reaches of Koprulu Sector with these Crusader-inspired portraits and decals.
What’s New in Loot 2.0?
In this tips video, Diablo 3 Community Manager Lylirra takes a look at some of the major new features and changes included in the pre-expansion patch 2.0.1.
Learn more about this game-changing update and its effects on the Reaper of Souls expansion.
There are no Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls cheats on PC, Mac & PS4 yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!