Our Infamous Second Son walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure game on the PS4.
Enjoy your power in Infamous: Second Son exclusively on PlayStation 4. Bringing you an action adventure where surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection (D.U.P).
Let’s start the Infamous Second Son walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 13-16 to watch, in America & Europe respectively, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Sexual Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: Welcome To Seattle
- Mission 2: The Gauntlet
- Mission 3: Free Seattle From Occupation
- Mission 4: Go Fetch
- Mission 5: Find Core Relays
- Mission 6: Trash The Stash & Mission 7: The Test + Enormous D.U.P. Agent Boss Fight
- Mission 8: The Fan
- Mission 9: Reggie Takes Flight & Mission 10: Heaven’s Hellfire + He Who Dwells Boss Fight
- Mission 11: Zero To Hero
- Mission 12: Flight of Angels
- Mission 13: The Return
- Mission 14: Mission 14: Quid Pro Quo + Augustine Boss Fight
- Mission 15: Smoke And Mirrors
- Mission 16: Final Boss Fight & Ending
- DLC Mission: Cole’s Legacy Part 1 & 2
- DLC Mission: Cole’s Legacy Part 3 & 4
Index of Infamous Second Son Guides:
- This Page: Infamous Second Son Walkthrough
- Next Page: Infamous Second Son Cheats
- Next Page: Infamous Second Son Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Infamous Second Son Collectibles
- Next Page: Infamous Second Son Easter Eggs
Infamous Second Son Walkthrough
Step into a locked-down Seattle as Delsin Rowe, who has recently discovered his superhuman power and is now capable of fighting back against the oppressive D.U.P. Enjoy your power as you choose how you will push your awesome abilities to the limit and witness the consequences of your actions as they affect the city and people around you.
Key Game Features:
- A New Origin Story: Step into an open world adventure that offers a realistic take on being superhuman.
- Choice and Consequence: Witness how the city, the people you encounter, and even the story itself is all affected by the actions you take.
- Control Multiple Powers: Draw powers out from other superhumans, creating your own set of distinct powers to use as you see fit.
- Freely Explore the City of Seattle featuring highly detailed environments, realistic weather, reflections, shadows and lighting.
Why Is Cole Gone?
Infamous Second Son game director Nate Fox talks about wanting players to enjoy their powers in his latest PlayStation 4 blockbuster.
He also discusses the consequences of good and evil choices in the game’s open world, and reveals what happened to Cole, the hero of the first two Infamous games.
What Powers Are In The Game?
There are four powers in the game. They are marked with the following colors on your mini-map:
• Smoke = Brown (Chinmeys, Destroyed Vehicles)
• Neon = Purple (Neon Signs)
• Video = Blue (Satellite Dishes, TVs and other Screens)
• Concrete = Grey (Fallen Enemies, only available after beating the story)
Welcome to the Infamous Second Son walkthrough on Good Karma! Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas.
Introduction: Seven years ago, a small group of humans called “Conduits” emerged — each with the ability to manipulate and even weaponize a unique form of matter. The Department of Unified Protection was formed to hunt down and indefinitely detain all Conduits (reclassified as “Bio-terrorists” to protect the population. It’s now believed that all Bio-terrorists have been successfully captured and locked away. As a result the Department of Unified Protection is being phased out, with the military assuming oversight of all imprisoned Bio-terrorists. Today, the first military transport of Bio-terrorists leaves the D.U.P. detention facility at Curdun Cay Station, headed for an army prison in upstate Washington… It will never arrive.
Important: Good VS Evil. Like the previous games in the Infamous series, Second Son gives you the option to use your powers heroically or ruthlessly. The path you choose will affect every aspect of the game, from character relationships to powers development to the story itself. Either way, you’re going to have a great time. — Will you embrace responsibility to become the city’s savior, or will you unleash your wrath on everyone, regardless of the consequences?
- Good Choices: For those who choose to be heroic, combat is about accuracy and precision. Explosions are great, but civilian casualties are not. Your rewards will come from helping citizens and from using your abilities to capture enemies alive. The standards are higher, but for those who want to be a hero, that’s exactly the point.
- Evil Choices: For players who choose the ruthless path, combat is fast, explosive, and lethal. Restraint is unnecessary. The faster you can obliterate your enemies, the sooner you’ll gain access to your strongest powers, and it doesn’t matter who gets hurt along the way.
Tip: Destroy the D.U.P. Mobile Command to unlock these district rewards: Blast Shards will be shown on your map. Queen Anne Side Missions will become available. And the Queen Anne Respawn Point gets unlocked.
Note: The fight to free Queen Anne has just begun. Do enough damage to D.U.P. forces, fortifications and surveillance equipment to provoke a District Showdown. Clear out the D.U.P to earn a Fast Travel destination in Queen Anne and other Districts.
Search for Core Relays to gain new Smoke powers.
Tip: Destroy the D.U.P. Mobile Command to unlock these district rewards: Blast Shards will be shown on your map. Seattle Center Side Missions will become available. And the Seattle Center Respawn Point gets unlocked.
Drive the D.U.P. out of the city, district by district. Reduce their control by completing District Side Missions, such as these:
- Destroy Mobile Command Centers.
- Wreck D.U.P. equipment and fortifications.
- Expose hidden cameras and secret agents.
- Knock down and drain Tracker Drones.
- Spray-paint inspiring artwork.
Go to the new crime scene and hunt down the rogue Conduit sniper Fetch Walker, who has the power to control neon. But first defeat the D.U.P. forces guarding the crime scene of the killed drug dealer.
In this mission you’ll obtain your second power, Neon, after first getting the Smoke power from the 1st of 3 Conduits who escaped at the start of the story.
Search for Core Relays to gain new Neon powers.
Infamous Second Son Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 6: Trash The Stash.