Welcome to the “Dark Souls 2: How To Level Up Fast” guide. On this page we’ll show you a Soul Collecting Boost Guide, which requires you to learn how to earn Souls fast with the right equipment in the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC action-RPG game.
Let’s find out how to do it faster, since leveling up requires lots of Souls from kills.
Index of Dark Souls 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dark Souls 2: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2: How To Farm Souls
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Items Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Boss Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dark Souls 2 Collectibles
Dark Souls 2: How To Level Up Fast
Here we’ll go over how you can speed up the slow process of collecting Souls, so you can maximize the Souls you get early on in Dark Souls 2, before you even fight the first boss.
You’ll get a 49% boost to Souls earned. For example: For the same enemy killed you’d normally get 90 Souls without equipment, but with the following special equipment you receive 134 Souls.
This trick only works if you’re willing to kill these NPC Merchants:
1. The Traveling Merchant Hag Melentia by the Cardinal Tower bonfire. — Buy all 5 Human Effigy items, Pharros’ Lockstone & any Miracles she has before killing her.
2. The Armor Merchant in Manjula. — You won’t be able to buy armor from him later in the game.
Next we’ll list what these two Merchants drop for you when they die…
Special equipment required to give you a Soul earning boost:
1. Covetous Silver Serpent Ring +1. A 10% bonus to Souls earned.
2. Tseldora Cap, Robe, Manchettes & Trousers. Each boosts the number of Souls earned through kills.
This tutorial video shows how to boost your Souls earned in Dark Souls 2:
Thanks to WikiGameGuides for the tips.