The Shadowrun Dragonfall walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this tactical-RPG game’s expansion on the PC, Mac & Linux.
Shadowrun: Dragonfall is a new campaign expansion for Shadowrun Returns. This thrilling full-length campaign takes players to the city of Berlin and is packed with new features, characters, environments, weapons, cyberware, enemies, and other enhancements to the Shadowrun Returns experience.
Let’s start the Shadowrun Dragonfall walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 12 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Non-realistic looking violence towards human characters, Mild bad language.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Back To Shadowrun
- Part 2: Big Bad Ork With A Minigun
- Part 3: Safehouse & All Vendors Available
- Part 4: In Your Face, Eiger
- Part 5: The Drug Pit
- Part 6: A Relic Called A DVD Player
- Part 7: Sewers Side Quest
- Part 8: Humanis & All Optional Quests
- Part 9: Hard Times
- Part 10: Loose Ends
Index of Shadowrun Dragonfall Guides:
- This Page: Shadowrun Dragonfall Walkthrough
- Next Page: Shadowrun Dragonfall Cheats
Shadowrun Dragonfall Walkthrough
Man Meets Magic & Machine.
In 2012, magic returned to our world, awakening powerful creatures of myth and legend. Among them was the Great Dragon Feuerschwinge, who emerged without warning from the mountains of Germany unleashing fire, death, and untold destruction across the countryside. It took German forces nearly four months to finally shoot her down – and when they finally did, the event became known as the Dragonfall.
It’s 42 years later – 2054 – and the world has changed. Unchecked advances in technology have blurred the line between man and machine. Elves and trolls walk among us, ruthless corporations bleed the world dry, and Feuerschwinge’s reign of terror is just a distant memory. Germany is splintered – a stable anarchy known as the “Flux State” controls the city of Berlin. It’s a place where power is ephemeral, almost anything goes, and the right connections can be the difference between success and starvation. For you and your team of battle-scarred shadowrunners, there’s no better place to earn a quick payday.
Now, a new threat is rising, one that could mean untold chaos and devastation. One that soon has you and your team caught on the wrong side of a deadly conspiracy. The only clue: whispers of the Dragonfall. Rumors that the Great Dragon Feuerschwinge may still be alive, waiting for the right moment to return…
Key Game Features:
- Experience a New Full-Length Campaign: Return to the “Tech meets Magic” future of Shadowrun in an all-new 12+ hour campaign. Operating out of an offbeat hub neighborhood, you’ll choose which missions to accept and how you’ll approach them while navigating the dark underbelly of “the Flux”.
- An Exciting New Locale: Shadowrun: Dragonfall transports runners to the Free City of Berlin, a thrilling Shadowrun setting full of gorgeous new hi-res environments, a diverse new cast of characters, and a new soundtrack by the composer of the original Sega Genesis Shadowrun game, Sam Powell.
- Command Your Team: Lead a small team of shadowrunners, each with their own outlook and backstory. The members of your team are designed to play unique roles during missions, and each has a distinct set of skills, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- New Weapons, Enemies, Portraits & More: Try your hand at the long-range sniper rifle, explosive grenade launcher, or stun-inducing taser. Chrome yourself out in the latest cyberware, and take on deadly new enemies – including new magical creatures like gargoyles and fire drakes. Dragonfall brings a host of new items, characters, over 60 new portraits to choose from, and many other improvements to the Shadowrun Returns experience.
- Save Anywhere: You can save your progress at any time during the game. The new save-game functionality is available in new downloads of Shadowrun Returns and through a patch for all existing copies.
- New Game Editor Features: Dragonfall brings a wide range of enhancements to the Shadowrun Returns game editor for community content creators. In addition, content creators will be able to use all of the new Berlin environment art, items and characters in their own stories along with assets from the original Shadowrun Returns campaign.
Welcome to the Shadowrun Dragonfall walkthrough! Milan will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s new areas.
Note: The Dragonfall expansion finally gives the player the ability to save your progress at any time.
Continuing the Harfeld Manor run. After the security skirmish Monika leads the team downwards, into the basement of the Harfeld Manor where the data vault lies ahead.
Tip: You can use medkits outside of combat via the PDA’s equipment screen.
Welcome to modern Berlin, Germany.
Tip: Press the R key to reload your current weapon.
As the game progresses you’ll be able to command a team of Shadowrunners. When traveling to new mission locations you’ll be able to choose which members of your team to bring, and modify your loadout for the run.
Health Tip: When members of your team become permanently incapacitated on a mission, they’ll be automatically extracted for emergency medical care. They’ll be patche dup and ready for action the next time you return to your safehouse. Avoid this loss of firepower by always carrying some BuMoNa Trama Kits into the field. These kits can be bought at the Street Doc’s office in the Kreuzbasar.
Shadowrun Dragonfall Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Part 5: The Drug Pit.
Tags: Shadowrun: Dragonfall