Welcome to the Thief 2014 Loot locations guide that helps you find all of the Loot locations in the PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 & PS4 stealth-action game.
Finding all Loot locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
* “All That Glitters” (15 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Stole 5 collectibles
* “Obsessive Compulsive” (5 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Stole all loot and collectibles in a single chapter.
* “Priceless” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Completed a collectible set
* “What’s Yours is Mine” (40 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Completed all collectible sets
The Timeline for all these in-game Loot locations is listed below.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Lockdown Loot
- Chapter 2: Dust to Dust Loot
- Chapter 3: Dirty Secrets Loot
- Chapter 4: A Friend in Need Loot
- Chapter 5: The Forsaken Loot
- Chapter 6: A Man Apart Loot
- Chapter 7: The Hidden City Loot
- Chapter 8: The Dawn’s Light Loot
- The City Loot
- Ector Mission 1: Hand Tailored Loot
- Ector Mission 2: Silence Is Golden Loot
- Ector Mission 3: Heartbroken Loot
- Vittori Mission 1: Happy Medium Loot
- Vittori Mission 2: The Carnal Connoisseur Loot
- Vittori Mission 3: Sideshow Attraction Loot
Index of Thief 2014 Guides:
- This Page: Thief 2014 Loot Locations Guide
- Next Page: Thief 2014 Unique Loot Locations Guide
- Next Page: Thief 2014 Collectibles
- Next Page: Thief 2014 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Thief 2014 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Thief 2014 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Thief 2014 Tips and Tricks
- Next Page: Thief 2014 Cheats
- Next Page: Thief 2014 Money Cheat
- Next Page: Thief 2014 Easter Eggs
Thief 2014 Loot
How to find missing Loot?: In-game the Loot will appear simply as items to pick up with a white sparkly glow when you look at it from a distance. — Unfortunately simple cutlery items such as drinking glasses and wine bottles also light up in the same way, so don’t be too disappointed since that will happen repeatedly with guards apparently eating everywhere.
How to see how many collectibles you have found in the current chapter?: During gameplay, pause the game (with the select button left of the start button). From the Main Menu’s “Journal” section, go to “Player Progression”, and select “Statistics” to find out how much of the total “Loot found” you have in the chapter you’re currently in.
Does the game save each Loot you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Loot you just collected if you picked up the Loot. You’ll get an on-screen indicator, while at the same time Garrett admires any big Loot item he just stole.
Where to find all Loot in Thief 2014? The in-game collectibles locations for the Loot are described in this detailed video guide.
The Loot and gold are shown in these videos in the order that they appear through normal progression, with added handy voice-over tips!
Collectibles to find: 4
Loot to find: 60
Collectibles to find: 5
Loot to find: 65/71
Requirement: Wirecutter & Wrench
Loot to find: All
Collectibles to find: 5
Loot Note: At the start of Chapter 3, after the 1st collectible continue forward until you reach a room. When you’re looking to find the entrance to the brothel, if you keep going down that cave and in a room to the left of the peep hole… you can shoot a rope arrow up to one piece of Loot.
Loot & Collectibles covered.
Loot Note: At 14 minutes into the video guide, that loot glimmer you see as the platform falls. You can crouched and go across that same bridge platform and it never fell, and then that glimmer is a cog up there.
Loot Tip: The switch in the room next to the garden shuts off the fountain which disrupts the guards patrol. It actually brings the guard from the middle of the garden into the room where he can be knocked out.
Loot locations covered first for the Moira Mental Asylum.
Picking up all the loot outside the Asylum — to the right behind the benches and a hairbrush in the corner — that will make the golden Ancient Vessel urn magically appear in the entrance stone statue’s hands!
Chapter 5 additional Loot coverage tips by Fubar:
In chapter 5 there was a bit of loot that can be found that brings us closer to 100% (but I am still missing 3). I also break things down by areas so in chapter 5 there are really 5 areas. Courtyard, Entrance, Mens side, Women’s side, and the area passed the wedge area (i.e. after the wheel chair moves on its own on the women’s side.)
- Courtyard had 5 loot (same as you).
- Entrance has 5 loot (same as you).
- Mens side had 28 loot (2 more then your movie). One is when you look through a peep hole to make the painting collectible appear, look through the other peep hole to make a goblet appear in that room. The second is in the room where you grab the key to the women’s side. There is a ledge above that has a piece of loot you have to get from the inside. So just clime the bed and table there to get it.
- I had 28 loot on the women’s side which was one more than you but I couldn’t figure out which one it was.
- Then past the wedge I had 37 and it looked like you were skipping a bit, maybe frustration or something. So most of that is when those creatures are around. But before you go down there where the elevator is there is a hole in the metal bars you can climb over and get two pieces of loot.
Collectibles to find: 6
- [0:05] – City Heritage Plaques: Moira Asylum
- [0:36] – The Court of Montonessi: The Repulsion of Civility
- [1:27] – Flowers Eternal: Rose Brooch
- [2:21] – Serendi Stone Circles: Ivory Circle
- [2:49] – Unique Loot: Mechanical Eye
- [3:45] – Memories of the Dead: Child’s Memory
Thief 2014 Loot Locations Guide continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6: A Man Apart.
Tags: Thief 2014