Welcome to The Last of Us: Left Behind Notes locations guide that helps you find the total of 8 Notes, 1 Poster, 1 Recorder & 1 Photo locations for the PS3 action-adventure survival-horror game DLC.
Finding all 8 Note locations, and picking up the other 3 collectibles as well, will help unlock the following Trophy:
* “Picked Clean” (Bronze Trophy) — All Left Behind collectibles found.
* Bonus: By collecting these you’ll find out more about the game world’s backstory.
The overview for all these in-game Notes locations is listed below.
Index of The Last of Us: Left Behind Guides:
- This Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Notes Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Optional Conversations Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Last of Us: Left Behind Collectibles
The Last of Us: Left Behind Notes
How to find missing Notes?: In-game the Notes will appear simply as pieces of paper with a note icon hovering above it in the game world. You can pick up to collect them when you stand next to it, by pressing on the PS3 controller’s Triangle button.
3 unmissable collectibles are obtained automatically while playing through the story from start to end. That’s why only the 11 you need to locate manually are listed, as they count towards unlocking the trophy.
Tip: Go to the Chapter Select menu to find out in which chapter(s) you missed a collectible.
Does the game save each Notes you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Notes you just collected if you picked up the Note or other collectible, so you don’t have to play to the end of the mission. After picking up each collectible you can safely quit the mission without losing collectibles progress.
Where to find all Notes in The Last of Us: Left Behind? The in-game collectibles locations for the Notes are described in this detailed video guide.
They are listed in the video in the order that they appear normally.
Overview for the Notes & Other Collectibles Locations Guide:
• Location #1: Combination Code Note
• Location #2: Pharmacist’s Note
• Location #3: Salon Note
• Location #4: Atrium Note
• Location #5: Generator Note
• Location #6: Atrium Recorder
• Location #7: Duct Recorder
• Location #8: Wanted Poster
• Location #9: Warning Note
• Location #10: Kitchen Note
• Location #11: Crew Photo
PS: The Pharmacy Key, Medical Supplies or No Pun Intended Volume Too aren’t collectibles that count towards the trophy.
There you go! All collectibles in The Last of Us: Left Behind are yours! 🙂
Huge thanks to PS3Trophies for the guide videos and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional The Last of Us: Left Behind collectible location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!