This Lightning Returns money farming for easy Gil will show you how to collect quick cash by taking advantage of farming Day 13 of its maximum amount of money in the PS3 & Xbox 360 action-RPG game.
This may be the best method to earn lots of Gil, the closest you’ll get to an infinite money farming spot anyway. Still, use at your own discretion. It’s also possible that developer Square Enix may patch the exploit at some point in the future.
Index of Lightning Returns Guides:
- This Page: Lightning Returns Money Farming Guide
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Money Cheat
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Cheats
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lightning Returns: How To Get Outfits
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Tips and Tricks
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Lightning Returns Achievements Guide
Lightning Returns Money Farming
Here’s an easy way to get infinite money very fast in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. You can get 500,000 Gils to 1,200,000 Gils or more per hour, without wasting in-game time and without having to advance to later days; although the latter does bring in more money.
Using this money farming trick you’ll be able to get:
• 15,000 Gil for a fight. Because on the last Day (Day 13) the game gives you the most money per battle. Since then you’ll have infinite enemies and GP — so you will not advance in the in-game time when using Lightning’s ‘stop time’ ability — and you’ll be earning 60,000 Gil every 5 minutes!
Money Farming Location: In Yusnaan, go to the lost highway and follow it until you see an abandoned car (it shows up on the map screen as a black spot on the road). Once you’re there, every 30 to 40 seconds a “Time Zone” or “Dark Cloud” will always appear on the highway itself if you’re patient.
The black & blue wasp-like monsters will appear there from 4AM to 6AM and they are infinite, so they will always keep spawning. — By fighting them on the indicated time on Hard difficulty mode, per battle won you’ll receive: From Day 1 to Day 11 it’s 10,000 Gil, on Day 12 it’s 15,120 Gil, and on Day 13 it’s 15,000 Gils); Important to note is that you’re being rewarded with 3 times as much Gil because of the “Dark Cloud”, which also gives 1 extra GP per fight, so that allows you to always use the ‘stop time’ ability and not waste any time. As a bonus the monsters will give you lots of good bonus spells that you can sell or use to improve your stats like 130 extra points of magic or 5 extra points of ATB. — By the end you’ll have raised up to 1,200,000 Gil or more!
Successful Fighting Tip: To help make battling these black & blue wasp-like monsters easier, apply side effects, then use magic to try to cause a Takedown! Finish the monster off with physical strength.
Here is a video showing how to do the Lightning Returns money farming:
Credits: Mike & Neowild.
Thanks to everyone for their money farming tips! Keep them coming! Leave a comment and we’ll add it to this guide and give you credit. 🙂