Welcome to the The Lego Movie Videogame Gold Bricks locations guide that shows you how to find and unlock the total of 70 Gold Bricks locations for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PC, PS Vita, 3DS, Xbox One & PS4 action-adventure game.
As a bonus, finding all 70 Gold Brick locations, and picking up these shiny yellow/gold colored LEGO bricks, will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “Everything Is Awesome!” (100 Gamerscore / Gold Trophy) — Achieve 100% completion.
The overview for all these in-game Gold Bricks requirements & locations is listed below.
Index of The Lego Movie Videogame Guides:
- This Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Gold Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Red Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All The Lego Movie Videogame Characters
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Cheats
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Money Cheats
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Pants Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Gold Instruction Pages Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Collectibles
- Next Page: How To Unlock All The Lego Movie Videogame Vehicles
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Bonus Level
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Glitches
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Lego Movie Videogame Easter Eggs
The Lego Movie Videogame Gold Bricks Locations Guide
Here’s a run down of some of the areas or levels you will receive Gold Bricks for:
- Beat a level in Story Mode to get a Gold Brick. You get 1 for each of the 15 levels, so 15 Gold Bricks in all.
- Satisfy a level’s “The Special” stud requirement during Story Mode or Free Play Mode. At 1 per level, that’s another 15 Gold Bricks in the 15 main Story levels.
- Collect all Golden Manuals AKA Minikits from each of the 15 levels (can be done in Free Play mode) for a Gold Brick reward per level. That’s 15 Gold Bricks again.
- Find 10 Gold Bricks in “The Bonus Room” open world hub area. You’ll need to complete the Story Mode first to make them appear.
- It’s being said that most (15?) of the remaining Gold Bricks can be found in the Lego City open world hub areas. Examples to follow.
Where to find all Gold Bricks in The Lego Movie Videogame? The in-game collectibles locations for the Gold Bricks are described in this detailed video guide. — The Gold Bricks are shown in the video in the order that they appear through normal progression.
The Bonus Room Hub Area:
This video shows all 10 of the Gold Bricks that you can collect on The Bonus Room. The final gold brick is earned when you complete the builds from the 15 levels in the game, and then play The Bonus Room.
Timeline in minutes for the Gold Bricks Locations Guide:
• 00:24 to 00:40 Gold Brick Location #1
• 00:54 to 01:15 Gold Brick Location #2
• 01:25 Gold Brick Location #3
• 01:39 to 01:46 Gold Brick Location #4
• 02:15 Gold Brick Location #5
• 02:40 to 03:26 Gold Brick Location #6
• 03:47 to 04:35 Gold Brick Location #7
• 04:54 Gold Brick Location #8
• 05:30 to 05:55 Gold Brick Location #9
• 08:36 to 08:48 Gold Brick Location #10 (Collect 1,000,000 studs in The Bonus Room)
Tip from Brian to get the final Gold Brick: “You see there’s a line on the floor, near the build station? After you knock the car down to the floor, drive the car across the line and a stream of studs will appear, follow them one whole lap around the room (you must collect every stud in the trail). Because the lap has you use the book-on-tube as a jump, you need to do the lap the correct direction. Don’t worry if you don’t get it the first time, you can drive across the line as many times as you want to get the stream of studs to appear!”
• Flatbush Gulch Gold Brick Location: How do you get the gold brick in Flatbush Gulch up on the mine cart track?
Brian answers with some helpful advice: “During the rolling section you will have to knock boxing gloves off of poles. The first one is when you have the first ramp you can go up on the right do so and follow the path to the left, it is at the bottom, you will have to jump to get it. Right after the first there will be a ledge on the right, it is right after the ledge starts, jump to get it. The third one is right before the entrance to the tunnel on the left, jump to get it. As you exit the tunnel stay to the left and up the train tracks, it is shortly after you get on them, jump to get it. After the tracks end, get on a ledge on the left, follow it to the right and then you should be at the the final boxing-gloves-on-a-pole. Immediately after the last gloves, the HUGE crack that divides the level in half begins. – They can be easy to miss.”
Many of these gold bricks are expected to appear from doing little tasks around Lego City, we’ll update this page as they get discovered.
Good luck collecting all Gold Bricks in The Lego Movie Videogame! 🙂
Huge thanks to Packattack & Brian for the gold brick location guide videos and tips.
Please check our at the top listed The Lego Movie Videogame guides for tips to find 100% of the collectibles.
If you have any questions or tips about Gold Bricks, please comment below and we’ll give you credit for your finds! – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: The Lego Movie Videogame