Welcome to the Fable Anniversary Silver Keys locations guide that helps you find the total of 30 Silver Keys locations for the Xbox 360 action-RPG game.
Finding all 30 Silver Key locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement:
* “You Are A Super Player” (30 Gamerscore) — Find all 30 silver keys. In unrelated news; the Fable Anniversary Strategy guide is available now! (Or scroll down on this page to get your answer!)
* Bonus: The primary purpose of Silver Keys is to open Silver Key Chests, which contain valuable items like legendary weapons, special armors & potions.
The overview for all these in-game Silver Keys locations is listed below.
Index of Fable Anniversary Guides:
- This Page: Fable Anniversary Silver Keys Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Silver Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Demon Doors Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Legendary Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Legendary Armor Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Clothing Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Books Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Hero Dolls Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Collectibles
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Walkthrough
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Money Cheat
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Cheats
Fable Anniversary Silver Keys
How to find missing Silver Keys?: In-game the Silver Keys will appear simply as a large silver colored key (with a white glowing orb around it) that you can pick up to collect when you walk over it. It can be confirmed as being Silver Keys simply by walking until you’re on top of it, as the on-screen text will then tell you have found a “Silver Key”.
Does the game save each Silver Keys you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Silver Keys you just collected if you picked up the Silver Key, so you don’t have to play to the end of a quest. After picking up each collectible you can safely quit the quest you’re on/exit the game without losing collectibles progress.
Where to find all Silver Keys in Fable Anniversary? The in-game collectibles locations for the Silver Keys are described in this detailed video guide.
The Silver Keys are listed in the video in the order that they appear.
Timeline for the Silver Keys Locations Guide:
• 00:06 – Silver Key #01 – Lookout Point
• 00:33 – Silver Key #02 – Bowerstone South
• 01:11 – Silver Key #03 – Guild Woods
• 01:50 – Silver Key #04 – Greatwood Lake
• 02:24 – Silver Key #05 – Orchard Farm
• 03:00 – Silver Key #06 – Fisher Creek
• 03:38 – Silver Key #07 – Rose Cottage
• 04:10 – Silver Key #08 – Hobbe Cave
• 04:50 – Silver Key #09 – Darkwood Lake
• 05:39 – Silver Key #10 – Ancient Cullis Gate
• 06:14 – Silver Key #11 – Grey House
• 06:52 – Silver Key #12 – Memorial Garden Oakvale
• 07:29 – Silver Key #13 – Oakvale
• 08:04 – Silver Key #14 – Twinblades Camp
• 08:45 – Silver Key #15 – Witchwood Stones
• 09:23 – Silver Key #16 – Witchwood Lake
• 09:59 – Silver Key #17 – Knothole Glade
• 10:35 – Silver Key #18 / 19 – Windmill Hill
• 11:32 – Silver Key #20 – Headman’s Hill – MISSABLE KEY!**
• 13:15 – Silver Key #21 – Bowerstone Manor (Bowerstone North)
• 14:11 – Silver Key #22 – 24 – Lychfield Graveyard
• 15:30 – Silver Key #25 – Cliffside Path
• 16:03 – Silver Key #26 – Hook Coast
• 16:42 – Silver Key #27 – Fisher Creek (Fishing Competition)
• 17:32 – Silver Key #28 – Bowerstone South (Book Collection)
• 18:37 – Silver Key #29 – The Lost Bay
• 19:09 – Silver Key #30 – Necropolis
Overview for the Silver Keys Locations Guide:
• Silver Key Location #1: The first time you leave the guild, look for vines to destroy and you will find your first Silver Key.
• Silver Key Location #2: During your first visit to Bowerstone South, enter the first building on your left and go upstairs to find this key.
• Silver Key Location #3: After you buy a fishing rod, you can go back to the Guild and enter the Guild Woods. There’s only one body of water here, so find the fishing spot and fish out a Silver Key.
• Silver Key Location #4: Your first time entering Greatwood Lake, immediately veer off to the right to obtain this very obvious key.
• Silver Key Location #5: Go to the area where you had the Hobbe Killing Contest with Whisper, and fish off of the dock.
• Silver Key Location #6: During your first visit to Fisher Creek, save the fishermen and then fish around the fishing spots behind his house to fish up this key.
• Silver Key Location #7: Visit Rose Cottage in Greatwood, and dig in the round flowerbed beside the house.
• Silver Key Location #8: Go to the end of Hobbe Cave where you rescued James in the “Hobbe Cave Quest” side quest, and dig around to find this key.
• Silver Key Location #9: The stone can be found just outside of the Darkwood Bordello. You will need to use your bow to get this, as you need to sink an arrow right through the middle.
• Silver Key Location #10: The Ancient Cullis Gate is in Darkwood. You need to fish off the side of the dock to get it. There is a fishing spot on each side, so check each one (depending on which direction you are heading from).
• Silver Key Location #11: (New Silver Key introduced in The Lost Chapters) You will need to clear Oakvale’s beach of the Pirate Ghost before you can compete in the Chicken Kicking Competition. Once you do, score 150 points to get the key.
• Silver Key Location #12: This will be in Twinblade’s Camp, not the Elite Camp.
• Silver Key Location #13: Head towards the Demon Door at the Grey House, and fish into the water.
• Silver Key Location #14: Upon entering Witchwood Stones, look into the water immediately to the left to find the key.
• Silver Key Location #15: As you move on through Witchwood Lake, look for a red statue to the left of the screen. Dig under the statue to find the key.
• Silver Key Location #16: This key is in between the house that you can purchase in Knothole Glade, and the house to the left of it. Go in between the two houses to get this key.
• Silver Key Location #17: You must get access to Bowerstone Manor by either becoming mayor of Bowerstone North, or by marrying Lady Grey.
• Silver Key Location #18: Beside the house in Windmill Hill, dig in the patch of dirt to the left of it.
• Silver Key Location #19: Head towards Gibbet Woods, but stop and go towards the windmill. If you go behind the house, you should see a patch of dirt to dig into.
• Silver Key Location #20: (This Silver Key is MISSABLE!) You can access to this area only if you fight Thunder for Lady Grey’s hand in marriage. If you do not marry Lady Grey, you cannot get this area to open, and you will not be able to obtain this Silver Key.
• Silver Key Location #21-23: Can be found by digging/looting Lychfield Graveyard, starting with your first visit.
• Silver Key Location #24: This key can be found on your way to rescue your Mother from Bargate Prison, on the cliffside path (not on the prison path). Be sure to pick it up on your way through.
• Silver Key Location #25: (New Silver Key introduced in The Lost Chapters) As you get off of the Ship of the Drowned, dig into the grave that is beside the house.
• Silver Key Location #26: (New Silver Key introduced in The Lost Chapters) Fish on the side of the broken bridge that is beside the Demon Door.
• Silver Key Location #27: The Lighthouse is the area that you fought Maze. Examine the cabinet for this key.
• Silver Key Location #28: (New Silver Key introduced in The Lost Chapters) Give the Bowerstone teacher 25 different books to obtain this key.
• Silver Key Location #29: (New Silver Key introduced in The Lost Chapters) After saving the fisherman from bees during your first visit to Fisher Creek, you can visit him later to take part in a fishing competition. If you get second place, you can get rewarded with a silver key.
• Silver Key Location #30: After helping the Ghost Pirate on the beach in Oakvale, he will tell you where his treasure is buried. If you go the Memorial Garden, dig under your Dad’s grave for the key as well as a weapon. Make sure to dig near the statue.
There you go! All Silver Keys in Fable Anniversary are yours!
**Missable Silver Key #20 Tip: Headman’s Hill is above the missable Silver Key #20 location. If you miss getting this Silver Key the normal way, then there’s a Teleport Glitch to get it after all as shown in this video guide.
Please comment if you have any additional Fable Anniversary Silver Keys location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!