Welcome to the Fable Anniversary Silver Chests locations guide that helps you find the total of 12 Silver Key Chests locations for the Xbox 360 action-RPG game.
Finding all 12 Silver Chest locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement:
* “Get It Off Your Chest” (5 Gamerscore) — Open your first Silver Key Chest to reveal the amazing surprise inside!
* Bonus: Silver Chests contain valuable items like legendary weapons, special armors & potions. Silver Chests are opened with Silver Keys, please check our locations guide in the list below to find them all.
The overview for all these in-game Silver Chests locations is listed below.
Index of Fable Anniversary Guides:
- This Page: Fable Anniversary Silver Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Silver Keys Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Demon Doors Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Legendary Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Legendary Armor Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Clothing Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Books Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Hero Dolls Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Collectibles
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Walkthrough
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Money Cheat
- Next Page: Fable Anniversary Cheats
Fable Anniversary Silver Chests
How to find missing Silver Chests?: In-game the Silver Chests will appear simply as large wooden treasure chest with silver colored metal worked into it (with a white glowing outline around it) that you can open up to collect what’s inside when you walk up to it. It can be confirmed as being Silver Chests simply by opening it when you’re in front of it, as the on-screen text will then tell you have found the “Elixir of Life” or other valuable items inside.
Tip: Each Silver Chest will have a number on it, varying from 5 to 30, this number indicates how many Silver Keys you need to open that treasure chest.
Does the game save each Silver Chests you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Silver Chests you just collected if you picked up the Silver Chest, so you don’t have to play to the end of a quest. After picking up each collectible you can safely quit the quest you’re on/exit the game without losing collectibles progress.
Where to find all Silver Chests in Fable Anniversary? The in-game collectibles locations for the Silver Chests are described in this detailed video guide.
The Silver Chests are listed in the video in the order that they require keys to be opened (from low to high).
Overview for the Silver Chests Locations Guide:
• Silver Chest Location #1: Greatwood Lake – Open this when you have 5 keys for an Elixir of Life. You can’t miss this chest.
• Silver Chest Location #2: Hobbe Cave – 5 Keys will get your second chest, a Will Master’s Elixir. The chest is in the Cave Larder.
• Silver Chest Location #3: Grey House – There’s a chest upstairs in the abandoned home, with a Sharpening Augment inside.
• Silver Chest Location #4: Circle of the Dead – Before going to Bargate Prison, be sure to check around the area for a chest. This has another Sharpening Augment in it.
• Silver Chest Location #5: Darkwood Lake – This chest is near the Darkwood Bordello in Darkwood Lake. It’s got the legendary weapon Arken’s Crossbow in it.
• Silver Chest Location #6: Bowerstone Manor – You must gain access to Bowerstone Manor in Bowerstone North in order to get to this chest. It requires 15 keys, and has the legendary weapon The Katana Hiryu in it.
• Silver Chest Location #7: Witchwood Stones – You must look behind the Demon Door where you found the Archaeologist to find this chest. With 15 keys, you’ll be able to get a Health Augmentation.
• Silver Chest Location #8: Headman’s Hill – (This chest is MISSABLE!) You have to fight Thunder for Lady Grey’s hand in order to gain access to this area. The chest here requires 15 keys and has a Mana Augmentation in it.
• Silver Chest Location #9: Hook Coast – Climb all the way up to the top of the Lighthouse. With 15 keys you’ll get your newest legendary weapon, The Murrren Greataxe.
• Silver Chest Location #10: Guild – Back at the Guild, there’s a chest near the training area that requires 20 keys. Return with 20, and snag The Murren Greathammer from it.
• Silver Chest Location #11: Necropolis – If you’ve gotten 25 keys, there’s a silver key chest hiding in the Necropolis. You’ll get Archon’s Battle Armor Set.
• Silver Chest Location #12: Lost Bay – After you get off of the Ship of the Drowned, there’s a chest on the coast line. This is going to require all of your Silver Keys, so be sure you have all 30 of them. Your reward will be the legendary weapon The Avenger, and many valuable gems.
There you go! All Silver Chests in Fable Anniversary are yours!
Huge thanks to Chocolatemilk for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Fable Anniversary Silver Chests location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!