Our Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this versus fighting game on the Xbox 360, PS3 & PS Vita.
Since its beginning, Dragon Ball Z has captivated fans with the amazing fights between Goku, his friends and their enemies, and once again they are all back for a new rumble. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z delivers original and unique fighting gameplay in the beloved world from series’ creator Akira Toriyama. Aside from playing a new single player story campaign, the game focuses on team battles, where players will be able to battle online with or against their friends in frantic 4-player co-op or up to 8-player vs.
Let’s start the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z walkthrough with a super-excited introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Saiyan Saga
- Chapter 2: Frieza Saga
- Chapter 3: Cell Saga
- Chapter 4: Majin Buu Saga
- Chapter 5: Another Age
- Chapter 6: Extra Age
- Chapter 7: Special Age
Index of Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Guides:
- This Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Walkthrough
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Characters
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Cards Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Cheats
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Collectibles
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Walkthrough
Are you a team player with the crazy skills and cool composure needed to triumph in massive cooperative battles? If this sounds like you, then Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z has just what you need, with revolutionary team battling for up to 4 players together in cooperative play against a host of fearsome opponents or in a giant 8-player battle royale. Work together to link powerful attacks including Meteor Chain and conquer gigantic foes like Great Ape Vegeta. Found his weak point? Push your advantage and take him down together in a flurry of fur!
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z represents the next essential evolutionary phase in the illustrious history of the franchise. Appearances from Special Force and Super Saiyan GOD are the icing on the cake of this irresistible recipe for ki chaos on the ground and in the air. Prepare your battle cry!
“The Dragon Ball games continue to thrill fans across the world, and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z brings some very exciting new features to the series,” said Olivier Comte, Senior Vice President, Namco Bandai Games. “The large scale cooperative team melee battles are like nothing players have seen before in a Dragon Ball game. Fans can’t afford to miss it.”
Key Game Features:
- Expansive Environments – Discover huge open areas to unleash your ki blast power.
- Breath-taking Visuals – The graphics are faithful to the inimitable Dragon Ball universe.
- New Battle Gameplay – Revolutionary melee mode in a Dragon Ball game. With four different battle types.
- Single Player – Full-featured solo play for those days when you want to bathe in the glory alone.
- Multiplayer – Experience up to 8-player VS. in Battle Royale mode.
- Team Focused – Co-op battles online up to 4-players.
- New Playable Characters – The most powerful form of Goku (Super Saiyan GOD) from the recent Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods animated movie is included in the game. The other two new characters are the God of Destruction Bills and his attendant Whis.
Welcome to the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z walkthrough! Rajman will be your guide showing you around the game’s chapters.
Let’s start by taking the Z Fighters route to the “Beginning Of Battle!” up to the Nappa battle.
Part 2 “An Emperor Rises” takes the Z Fighters to the Great Ape Vegeta boss fight.
Then we continue with the Saiyan route, which leads up to the Great Ape Gohan boss fight.
Tip #1: Interfere type fighters are great at stopping enemies and changing the tides of the battle field. They can also recover SP by running and flying, so staying in motion is very important.
Tip #2: Melee type fighters can do repeated attacks to break an enemy guard.
Tip #3: KI Blast type fighters can fire KI Blasts repeatedly. It is also much stronger compared to other types too.
This second chapter begins by taking the Z Fighters route from “Dark Shrouds Namek” to the Ginyu Force battles.
- The Master Shen’s Lessons card makes you stronger when fighting in-air. Fighting from above in a clear area is a great advantage.
- You can fire more KI Blasts with the Natural Shooter card.
- Equip the Porunga’s Wish card for something special to happen, it makes it easier to gain PP.
Part 2 “Frieza Transforms!” takes the Z Fighters to the Frieza boss fight.
Pro Tip: Remember to go to knocked out teammates to rescue them!
Tip: Full Power Frieza uses Nova Strike, which is a dangerous charging move where he attacks enemies within his path.
Part 3 “Power From Revival” takes the Frieza Soldier route up to the Super Saiyan Goku boss fight.
Tip: The Meteor Smash that Super Saiyan Goku uses is a powerful repeated attack. Once Goku is angry, there is no stopping him, so watch out Frieza.
Hint: If you feel your enemy has the upper hand, go into defense. Press down on your directional pad to tell your allies to keep a distance from the enemy.
Then when the timing is right, call on your allies to concentrate attacks onto the enemy by pressing right on the directional pad.
Trick: You can get rare cards easier using a card called Lucky Girl! Bulma “the goddess of luck” is your sign to luck.
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 3: Cell Saga.