Looking for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z cheats on Xbox 360, PS3 & PS Vita? Here we’ll list Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Namco Bandai’s new versus fighting game.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Guides:
- This Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Cheats
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Characters
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Cards Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Collectibles
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Cheats
Unlockable DLC Characters
There are 3 unlockable bonus characters, two if you pre-order the game, and one of them you get for buying the game on Day 1 at launch; meaning all first shipments to stores include this Goku-Naruto cross-over downloadable character. These (pre-order) bonuses come with the game as DLC download codes. So far there seems to be no other way to get them.
• Worldwide: The Day 1 Edition includes a code for this bonus DLC character: Super Saiyan Goku in Naruto Uzumaki Sage Mode costume.
• America: The DLC bonus character offered depend on which store the game is pre-ordered: Super Saiyan Bardock if you pre-ordered at Gamestop, and Super Vegito if you pre-ordered at Bestbuy.
• Europe: The pre-order bonus for European countries comes with both of the two other exclusive in-game DLC characters: Super Vegito AND Super Saiyan Bardock. As always, check with your local/online retailer to confirm they will guarantee to give you the 3 download codes.
The European “Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z – Goku Edition” also comes with the “Super Saiyan Goku (Naruto Uzumaki Sage Mode costume)” download code in the box. Take a look at the trailer for this special edition here:
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z Tips
The Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z game producer, Kunio Hashimoto, did a video interview about the versus fighting game’s features. GamereactorTV has provided an English translation of the gameplay tips and other talking points he spoke about in the interview for you to listen to.
To quote: “Team versus team is going to give it more excitement. And think about 8 players in the same field and battling melee it’s going to be chaotic. But also it’s going to reproduce some more DBZ-like actions as the [online] team co-ops and battles. This gives it more excitement and dynamic visuals in this game.”
There are no other Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z cheats on Xbox 360, PS3 & PS Vita yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!